tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

okay, well by the looks of it, I won't be doing as much for this as I used to. I am going to convert the 1.7 lights, to make them compatible with 1.8, and then I am going to maybe add the lights to a few more vehicles. I currently have 2 finals coming up in my science courses I was taking. So I ahve to worry about those, plus I have some other stuff outside of that. I am planning on getting them done maybe today, depending on what time I get home, and how much ttime I have to work with those. I'll make them 1.8 compatible for you guys, seeing how it would be nice to use the new commands on the new vehicles. Well once that is done, I think in between my vacation time, and those finals I will get to do maybe a couple of the newer trucks( LAFD Heavy rescue, LASD van) and what ever else I get a chance to. I will get on my computer when I get home, and start working on those. Okay, That sound like a good plan, and I'm really sorry for the delay since 1.8 was released, I just haven't been having the best of luck with the whole computer deal :P

So my next post here should also include an attachment, if it doesn't... Then you can all yell at me in my PM inbox :P

Well its coming on quarter to eight and then rush hour starts, so I will talk to you guys when I have those done, until then...

Newfoundking!

Well the brand new release for La Mod 1.8 Submod: Tony's Lights

Included...

Battalion chief no longer has running board lights

Readme

All 1.7 vehicles and light schemes with updated commands!

Included in the read me is how to install and the copyright information. Any bugs and such can be reported here. Also if you have suggestions, I will do my best to accept those in and work away at them... The new vehicles that don't have the lights will be available to be downloaded when I get some time(probably the weekend) This is version 1 of them, and I will continue to work on them as I get time.

Enjoy!

-Newfoundking

Member Tony's Lights Team

Prototypes1.8.rar

yes, I just noticed that and I will be fixing that asap... I havent had much time to do anything really with my math final tomorrow :blah: ... of course that doesn't matter anyways, you guys don't care :P

I am going to get those done either tomorrow morning before I leave, or after I finish that exam, and by what I've been told to expect, I should be out of there by Maybe January 23, 2011.

In all seriousness though, I will fix the blurry lights tomorrow for sure, just need to be reminded a couple times maybe... I'll write it on my white board, that'll make me remember!

Watch this post, or one around it for the patch with the "un-blurred" lights

Well hthe ights on the windsheild is something I am going to fix completely, and then youg uys can see the upadted version, and as for the charger rim, yes I have noticed that problem, and the only soution I can think of is to try to replace them...

Okay, heres what I'll do, I'll eat lunch, pass my math final, then I'll go home and try to figure out what's on the go with thtose rims, sound good?

EDIT:

I've eaten(twice) passed (once) and now the problems are solved. The rims were just backwards, and I flipped the wheels around, and it's all good now :)

NEW PATCH READY, WITH 1.8.1!

prototypes1.8.1.zip

Well hthe ights on the windsheild is something I am going to fix completely, and then youg uys can see the upadted version, and as for the charger rim, yes I have noticed that problem, and the only soution I can think of is to try to replace them...

Okay, heres what I'll do, I'll eat lunch, pass my math final, then I'll go home and try to figure out what's on the go with thtose rims, sound good?

EDIT:

I've eaten(twice) passed (once) and now the problems are solved. The rims were just backwards, and I flipped the wheels around, and it's all good now :)

Great, thanks.

EDIT:

I've tried it and it fixes the siren issues, but the rims are still bad. I looked in the patch, and there's no file that replaces the current Charger file. Maybe you forgot to include it.

ahh, so I did, well I'm on my laptop now, and my files are on my "work" computer, which I am not able to get at until tomorrow, look, heres what I'll do

I'll fix the file, then replace that upload in the 1.8.1 okay?

That should make it fine and dandy then... I know I fixed it, becuase I was playing it in my "tony's lights mod" but in the normal La mod, which I have the released versions of the prototypes(the ones from the zips) I noticed the backward-ness as well.

I'll just fix that tomorrow and we'll all be happy, sorry about that, my head isn't on quite straight today :P

sorry i read the post farther back about standby not working. I understand, thank you for the great addition, looking forward to the standby
It's okay. I didn't see that. Just would be nice if someone made a video when everything is working right. Just for us skeptics. :D

Guest Twix623
It's okay. I didn't see that. Just would be nice if someone made a video when everything is working right. Just for us skeptics. :D

Exactly, I want to see what I'm downloading first. I'm very curious to see what these lights are.

I was pretty sure the stand-by was added, which vehicles isn't it on? I migiht have missed one when I wasn't looking or something, I thought I had it all, but I may have missed a few

PS go to this post for the fixed charger wheels

standby wasnt on any of the police cars or fire trucks, im not sure about RA's. I downloaded the file near the top of this thread.

Um, well, I have two mods, the normal LA mod, which I install the versions from the zip files, and tehn play them to test them... and I also have the ones that I work on in a mod called "tony's lights"

Now as for the tony's lights, that 's where I put in the changes and such of the unreleased versions, a workplace for me I guess.

Then the LA mod is the one where I un zip the files from the zip and test them, I just played for about 2 hours, and not a problem to be seen, try redownloading the one called prototypes1.8, then prototypes1.8.1 that should fix it up