tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Guest RescueMe
BUMP POST

Not really.

I come bearing 1.8.3

All problems should be worked out... I have a readme included in the ZIP file and installation is quite simple. This is now fixed with the civil vehicles appearing as squad as well. No completely new light updates on any vehicle, only minor changes on vehicles.

Go ahead and download. I'm working on new things for 1.8.4 already :)

Thx man. Some of them are very well :gut:

RescueMe

V.1.8.4 IS OUT NOW!

Edited and Made by me! ( Yay)- Several FD Apparatus receives brand new SPARKLING, LED PACKAGE! PD as well.

http://files.filefront.com/Em4+New+Lightsr...;/fileinfo.html

ENJOY!

Changes:

-USAR

-Engine 7

-Engine 88

-Battalion Chief

-Aerial Trucl

- LAcFD Light Rescue

-Police Slicktop

-Unmarked Police

Ambulances will be changed in the next patch.

Guest [SAP]Francis
V.1.8.4 IS OUT NOW!

Edited and Made by me! ( Yay)- Several FD Apparatus receives brand new SPARKLING, LED PACKAGE! PD as well.

ENJOY!

Changes:

-USAR

-Engine 7

-Engine 88

-Battalion Chief

-Aerial Trucl

- LAcFD Light Rescue

-Police Slicktop

-Unmarked Police

Ambulances will be changed in the next patch.

Do you have a video showing the changes?

Guest RescueMe
Just making sure but since your doing this as Tony's Light Pack, does your 1.8.4 have the 1.8.3 prototypes for the unchanged units?

None the less thats an awesome job!

When I put this new lights some of the other lights (tonys lights) are missing, I mean this replace them and they gone away :( Maybe this light are only for some vehicles... not all...

RescueMe

I dont know if I am not understanding you or your not understanding me but what I am saying is CFD put prototypes for every single vehicle in the zip. So what I am saying is, are the prototypes he didnt edit, the same as 1.8.3 or are they using the original LA Mod lights.

Oh and just to confirm this:

"- LAcFD Light Rescue"

I am guessing this is the HES right? Just making sure as I am manually copying over the prototypes for these specific vehicles and i dont see it in either video..

Sorry for the confusing info. The Prototype type folder contains all prototypes thats has been edited by tony, Newfoundland and me. There is no original ones, only except rare units such as LAFD Crane, or w/e.

Sorry for the confusing info. The Prototype type folder contains all prototypes thats has been edited by tony, Newfoundland and me. There is no original ones, only except rare units such as LAFD Crane, or w/e.

Ehem... NewfoundKING

Newfoundland is where I live :P

and I assure you, I am the only one from newfoundland that worked on this :P

V.1.8.4 IS OUT NOW!

ahum... first post and topic title adjusted. Must have been sleeping to over look such an important post ;)