Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

i think there is no change either when editing the metastrings or just renaming the folders from en to de..

as for the crahes,try quitting any bacground programs,like antivirus,and any usless services in the task manager..

my game sometimes crashes after 10-15 minutes,and sometimes after 45 mins or 1-2 hours..depends..it is heavily scripted so it is normal..

but i have new questions, when the rtw or ktw load injured and start driving to the hospital i get a message in the upper part of the screen saying aufnehmen 3 shockraum 2 hubi 1,and those numbers change as for light injuries or heavy.. anyone knows the meaning of the sentence?

i think there is no change either when editing the metastrings or just renaming the folders from en to de..

as for the crahes,try quitting any bacground programs,like antivirus,and any usless services in the task manager..

my game sometimes crashes after 10-15 minutes,and sometimes after 45 mins or 1-2 hours..depends..it is heavily scripted so it is normal..

but i have new questions, when the rtw or ktw load injured and start driving to the hospital i get a message in the upper part of the screen saying aufnehmen 3 shockraum 2 hubi 1,and those numbers change as for light injuries or heavy.. anyone knows the meaning of the sentence?

Google translate says 3 absorb shock Room 2 hubi 1

Google translate says 3 absorb shock Room 2 hubi 1

yeah..i know what google says..but was wondering if anyone knew what it really means..

had i hurricane last night..man..i quitted..it is too hard..to many fallen trees,traffic chaos,about 12-15 injured..

yeah..i know what google says..but was wondering if anyone knew what it really means..

had i hurricane last night..man..i quitted..it is too hard..to many fallen trees,traffic chaos,about 12-15 injured..

That's why you click 5 on the group to send mass casualty unit,mass casualty unit is this white van,when you click 4,then click send senior emergency physician and rescue team,something like that.

... aufnehmen 3 shockraum 2 hubi 1,and those numbers change as for light injuries or heavy.. anyone knows the meaning of the sentence?

That the number of bed available at winterberg hospital. Once there none left patients must go to a distance hospital.

3 total beds. 2 Emergency and one normal type i believe is what that is.

That's why you click 5 on the group to send mass casualty unit,mass casualty unit is this white van,when you click 4,then click send senior emergency physician and rescue team,something like that.

i know that..but dont think that would help,because the injured were all over the map,and the red cross team isnt mobile,when you set up a tent that is it..i cant send a strecher all over the map..

That the number of bed available at winterberg hospital. Once there none left patients must go to a distance hospital.

thnx for the reply..thought so..or something like that..

Well,where is the distant hospital? Off the map o.o

yes..it is off the map..

how do I set up a landing pad for the intensive care helicopter?

first you need the fire cheif,and three light masts..

you select the fire chief,and in his menu you have a icon in the bottom somwhere,then you clikc it and select a spot..

when you see it on the ground then you have to put three light masts around the zone,and one firemen with a hose..that is it..then the heli should arrive..

EDIT: just played and had a trein derailment..man over 55 injured..that was a mess..and forgot to call the railway guy and my cheif medic got shocked by the power in the train lines..i made a real mess..took me around 25 minutes just to clear all the injured..and another 10 to completley deal with the incident..

i know that..but dont think that would help,because the injured were all over the map,and the red cross team isnt mobile,when you set up a tent that is it..i cant send a strecher all over the map..

thnx for the reply..thought so..or something like that..

yes..it is off the map..

first you need the fire cheif,and three light masts..

you select the fire chief,and in his menu you have a icon in the bottom somwhere,then you clikc it and select a spot..

when you see it on the ground then you have to put three light masts around the zone,and one firemen with a hose..that is it..then the heli should arrive..

EDIT: just played and had a trein derailment..man over 55 injured..that was a mess..and forgot to call the railway guy and my cheif medic got shocked by the power in the train lines..i made a real mess..took me around 25 minutes just to clear all the injured..and another 10 to completley deal with the incident..

o.o,how did you get so many injured?

Guest Overland

Really great mod, the best I have played thus far.

The detail is incredible. I have a non - deluxe version of EM4, I guess that is why its a bit buggy - keeps crashing?

- Is there some form of debugger I can enable to allow me to post details of the crash?

Once I followed the tutorial to change the game to the English Language, I really got the hang of it.

Thanks, Overland