Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

So I'll openly admit this, I didn't take the time to play this mod until this weekend, I sat down, spent a few hours working out how it all exactly worked, and well, my basic opinion is, its a very very good mod, amazing code and organisation.

My main problems with it, is not the mod itself, is understanding how to predict which units will turn up for the fire brigade when i press each button and how long they will take, is there an english guide for these I could print off and have next to my PC/Dispatch screen lol!

Very very nice though. Events maybe happen a bit fast for me, but maybe i'm just learning. :12:

I yust updated to winterberg sommerpause.

Is it true that RTW1 cannot go out. because if i call him. a other firetruck comes o.O

Sorry if this has been asked before

Do you mean RW1?

RW1 and the small equipment vehicle in the fire station can't be called because they aren't used anymore in winterberg in real life.

Hello guys i got Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition. I can't understand Winterberg modification this with updates and somethings.. Who can give me link for Winterberg mod. last version.

Thanks guys. :):rolleyes:

I need some help over here! :1046275767_ugly:

Question 1:

After 30 seconds when I extinguish fires, the firetrucks run out of water. HOW do I connect the firetrucks to hoses so I don't run out of water, its so annoying.

Question 2: I got a mission where someone found some old bombs, how do I complete that mission? :stupid:

I need some help over here! :1046275767_ugly:

Question 1:

After 30 seconds when I extinguish fires, the firetrucks run out of water. HOW do I connect the firetrucks to hoses so I don't run out of water, its so annoying.

Question 2: I got a mission where someone found some old bombs, how do I complete that mission? :stupid:

1. Click the guy with red on his jacket and right click on a fire hydrant.

2. I'm not sure. I haven't had that mission. Maybe use the bomb squad to do something with it. :gruebel:

As randomperson states, this is a job for the Kampfmittelraumdienst, aka the bomb squad.

They can be found under dispatch-menu 3, it's the icon with the dynamite bundle on it.

This will call for a sedan and two vans, one pulling a trailer carrying a small digger.

Good luck! :)