Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Yes but he might not want to disclose this to every person in the world... First of all

And Second of all @ commander, Hoppah is just doing a mod, and he is doing it the best he can, If he was doing it so that other mods could be better then why even work on it so much? Hoppah is working on the mod, and he is doing the best job he can, which goes to the "always try your best" quote. He is just trying his best to make the best mod he can

Great manual, a spelling error is in

2.5The Medical System

Second to last paragraph it says

A vehicle with ony FF/EMT level staffing is a BLS (Basic Life Support) resource.

It should be "a vehicle with only one"

Great manual, a spelling error is in

2.5The Medical System

Second to last paragraph it says

A vehicle with ony FF/EMT level staffing is a BLS (Basic Life Support) resource.

It should be "a vehicle with only one"

actually, it should say "a vehicle with only FF/EMT" because a vehicle with 20 FF/EMTs is still a BLS resource.

Question about what I saw in manual.

One i notice the 2 car and Truck both spawn with 4 FF/EMT. Making a total of 8. I thought a Light force was 6?

Also would it not make sence to have a paramedic on light force? Or are the light force not staff with Paramedics?

One i notice the 2 car and Truck both spawn with 4 FF/EMT. Making a total of 8. I thought a Light force was 6?

I was wondering about that too.

And Hoppah, why did you decide to stick the extra PM/FF on the RAs? You've just made a radical change in the EMS system to reflect the real procedures of the LAFD. Why stop now for the reason of "original gameplay". If I wanted "original gameplay" I wouldn't be playing this mod. There is nothing original about your new EMS system, let alone your mod. Isn't that what it's all about? Being different? Realistic? Unoriginal? Being the "premier United States of America modification"? I for one will be changing the staffing of the RAs the moment I get my hands on 1.7. I'm sure many others will be doing the same.

What are you studying?

My study has nothing to do with modding or firefighting, it's an economical one.

Also would it not make sence to have a paramedic on light force? Or are the light force not staff with Paramedics?

My mistake in the manual. Aerial Ladder should have 2 FF/EMT's instead of 4.

I was wondering about that too.

And Hoppah, why did you decide to stick the extra PM/FF on the RAs? You've just made a radical change in the EMS system to reflect the real procedures of the LAFD. Why stop now for the reason of "original gameplay". If I wanted "original gameplay" I wouldn't be playing this mod. There is nothing original about your new EMS system, let alone your mod. Isn't that what it's all about? Being different? Realistic? Unoriginal? Being the "premier United States of America modification"? I for one will be changing the staffing of the RAs the moment I get my hands on 1.7. I'm sure many others will be doing the same.

Most people, especially the people who play the mod just for fun, will agree it makes the game easier when the ambulances has a stretcher team AND an extra FF/PM.

If I get rid of the extra FF/PM it involves two steps to defribiliate someone: 1. Drop stretcher -> 2. Get EMT bag

That does not work well with the speed you have to play the game (patients die fast, a lot is happening).

I still use the stretcher team to transport only and the FF/PM's to treat patients. That's how I play the game.

But that doesn't mean the new EMS system is worthless, you can actually use the FF/PM stretcherteam to heal persons if you want now.

The EMT bag is extra equipment and the FF/PM's without bag can still heal now. These are big improvements and were important to make a good working ALS/BLS system too.

Besides that, The 'Heal' command is a priority command for the FF/PM, the 'Lift patient' command is priority for the stretcher teams.

This way, the game feels more balanced.

If you really want to have 1 FF/PM stretcher team I will make a guide to change that, because this is NOT going to change anymore.

It's great to hear that you figured this out.

Will the non-LAPD vehicles return to the LAPD station to drop prisoners off still?

Yes I kept that option, the non-LAPD vehicles just don't use the back garage anymore.

Guest medic534

Hoppah, thank you so much. This MOD is absolutely fantastic. I appreciate and enjoy the constant updates.

There are so many new and exciting things coming out in this new update. I also think the manual adds a lot to this mod. Please keep up the good work, and thanks again.

Also, thanks to everyone who has helped make this mod so great.

Guest seansharlos

Hoppah,

a question about the new EMS system.

in the original game you have to heal a patient before you can transport him. how will it work in the new EMS system? will it be possible just to stabilize with the FF/EMT and then to transport the patient regardless the patient health status?

you didn't write anything about it in the menual.

Hoppah,

I have sorted the collision problems with the Trailers in emergency 4.

here is the video for proof:

{Video will posted here as soon as it is finished uploadign to youtube}

Would you like me to send the editted LATrailerLogic script to you?

It was just a few simple lines of code that I had to add.

Regards

James

@ james23222000:

Yeah, would be great. Are you sure you didn't anything to the prototype files of the trailer?

Absolutely sure,

I just added acouple of lines of code

The video is just finishing processing so be patient but here it is:

And here is the script.

LATrailerLogic.txt

5 posts deleted. We don't need to read three times that the video isn't there.

Asking how long it will take is even more useless. Learn to have some patience and wait...

@ james23222000:

Thanks for the script. Will test it later this week. :)

Guest lord_bonev
5 posts deleted. We don't need to read three times that the video isn't there.

Asking how long it will take is even more useless. Learn to have some patience and wait...

@ james23222000:

Thanks for the script. Will test it later this week. :)

Please Hoppah when you test trailer say how is it, post your comment for him.

Does it matter? We're just talking about collision data (and physics), not a whole new system. Do you even know what that means? what we were talking about?

You can test it yourself too if you take some time in finding out how to replace a simple script in a mod... :)