Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest fireguynh1984

Hey thanks for answering me back so quick. I really apprechiate the hard work you do... People don't apprechiate hard work sometimes, so take my word when i say nice job.

Jason

Yeah, but I remember some guy asking you to do 2.6, right? You said yes and then I never re-read that topic..... :P

Yes that's true, after Emergency 4 came out I decided to quit with the mod for Emergency 3 and I gave a 'team' permission to make a 2.6 under my supervision (:cool:) but they didn't get far.

Guest [SAP]Francis

Ah, then, I was (almost) right?

Also Hoppah, I been talking to many people about you, if you'd be willing to join a community, we have forums for all you can think, even games. And they'd love to see you there. PM me if you want. :) We could then negotiate for a staff position? :)

^--- That isn't advertising! :P

lol.....yesterday a lonely boy from (insert country here) and now...A STAR!!!! lol. hoppah trust me. dont join. these things are all about "ooohh talk to me" and "how did you do that" except asked in a really annoying leprechaun voice....well maybe not leprechaun but...it gets annoying. you can join if u want, but it is too much hastle to work with.

Won't be released in five days, because:

1. v1.7 is going to have 4 new missions, so far I just showed everyone 2.

2. The manual isn't finished yet.

3. v1.7 needs a lot of testing when it's done (already have my testers).

4. Need to redo the mission patch.

The only thing I can tell is that v1.7 has been finished for 95% now, including the manual.

There will be a new update about the last 2 missions soon. :)

Hoppah

Guest lord_bonev
Yeah, 95% is a lot. But it's still 5% left... Hoppah said that it won't be released in the next days so don't get your hopes to high.

There nothing problem, we waiting ;) This update must be something amazing.

Hoppah, do you need help with the manual? I could help.

Thanks for your offer, but I don't need help.

Mikesphotos is already helping me a lot. :)

More news about the manual:

The manual is almost done and I'm going to release it earlier than the real v1.7 mod.

It might be interesting for some people. It has 40 pages now, but most of them are vehicle-/personnel lists.

Thanks for your offer, but I don't need help.

Mikesphotos is already helping me a lot. :)

More news about the manual:

The manual is almost done and I'm going to release it earlier than the real v1.7 mod.

It might be interesting for some people. It has 40 pages now, but most of them are vehicle-/personnel lists.

Can't wait to see the manual. :D