Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Nope, you think I am not capable of trying things out myself? I already tried it myself years ago and it does not work. Same thing for this one. I tested it and I was right! I added the file and also added 5 extra equipment commands to the SWAT officer. As soon as I selected the SWAT officer the game CRASHED.

Internet Explorer can load xml files and will also show errors when the xml file cannot be loaded. So I checked the file and there is an error in it (in Dutch):

erroranj.jpg

@ souldbody: Next time test your submods and include an ingame screenshot, so I don't have to test if it actually works.

Hoppah

alright i go look if i can fix it. till then i will deleted the download link from the site

As per discussions above (not being able to add commands to police officers) - can an additional one or two command be added to the fire station control panel or batallion cheif? Or may it be best to create another unit to call the additional vehicles/units?

As per discussions above (not being able to add commands to police officers) - can an additional one or two command be added to the fire station control panel or batallion cheif? Or may it be best to create another unit to call the additional vehicles/units?

i think this change the benifit of the controller. the controller controls activities in the station not around the station/the rest of the map.

It would be possible to make a "dispatcher" who would dispatch the unit nearest to him to respond to wherever. That can be done, but it wouldn't work under current conditions so you could send the closest unit to the place you want it, not the closest one to you....

YOU are the dispatcher. Problem solved.

The tiller does not carry hoses.

A little off topic... do we really need all of these signatures with people's download speeds and specs?

Actually very off topic because it has nothing to do with the mod. But warnings have been going out by the handful each day to all of the offenders of the Terms of Use policies regarding signatures. The moderators are working through them by the bunch, so let this be a warning to all.

Read the Rules and Follow them!

While my graphic card was broken for almost 4 weeks I started on a new layout for the manual and I just finished it.

Download: Los Angeles Mod v1.9 manual (right click -> Save As)

Format: .pdf

Size: 1,4 mb

This is the manual for v1.9 so it does contain irrelevant information for earlier versions of the mod, like information about the new freeplaymap and installation instructions.

Hoppah

Guest pappy02us

Just read the manual I looks great. There are a couple of errors in it you might want to fix: like it say red cross hummer for the SAR dog SUV, and just for accuracy, it say the air ambulance is a jet ranger, they are actually Bell 412s.

Yeah the crane (the normal one) isnt "fictional", its actually a Tadano-FAUN ATF 60-3. i kinda like the old manual better but this ones still pretty damn good. some places are better made than the last one.

Thanks, changed it. :)

Guest Shawn Biro
hey hoppah i im having a mod issue with la mod 1.8.1 i got it installed but yet wen i load it to play it, it cuts out and goes to the desktop how do i fix i know there is some where on the forum but i thought i would go to the creater for a possible fix thanks and please help me

Hi, I belive you should post this here http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showforum=14

:)