Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest thomas1014

Hi,

Hoppat : How do you edite a person model(3D) in zmodeler ? because I have this :

78595.jpegimagik.fr

And What is the title of the music in freeplay ? please because I love this

Thanks

Thomas

Ps : I hate the release of version 1.9 :sporty: or a new update

theres a topic for editing people in the LAMod Forum.

The music for the LAMod was the music from 24. just buy the album from iTunes or somewhere.

Off-topic: Alienwares may be overpriced, but not nearly as overpriced as a Dell. besides, theyre the coolest-looking computers in history, bar none. wonder if i can get just the case for an Alienware to make a custom one?

Hoppah is the prison bus and tac. vest going to be comming back in 1.9? I miss that bus, it had SOOOOOOO many uses and well the vest, it looked cool and had protection to.

:cheers-mate:

he replaced the prison bus with the Sheriff's Van (and the bus isnt realistic, or so he says)

how about bounty hunters and neo-nazis in the mod? lol :1046275767_ugly:

Guest thomas1014
theres a topic for editing people in the LAMod Forum.

The music for the LAMod was the music from 24. just buy the album from iTunes or somewhere.

Off-topic: Alienwares may be overpriced, but not nearly as overpriced as a Dell. besides, theyre the coolest-looking computers in history, bar none. wonder if i can get just the case for an Alienware to make a custom one?

Hi,

24. is the title of this music ? Who is the compositer ? I don't found it in google.

Thanks

thomas

he replaced the prison bus with the Sheriff's Van (and the bus isnt realistic, or so he says)

how about bounty hunters and neo-nazis in the mod? lol :1046275767_ugly:

It's just that the van, is... shit.

I don't use it anymore, and I just don't call the LASO units, those two things made the difference.

It's just that the van, is... shit.

I don't use it anymore, and I just don't call the LASO units, those two things made the difference.

Both the bus and the van are from the LASD. In real life, a bus like that would be used to transpart convicts. For example from the courthouse to a prison. They wouldn't use these busses on scene to transport arrested people. If you like it or not, adding a bus to this game is unrealistic. You can make one yourself however, and release it as a submod. :)

Hi,

24. is the title of this music ? Who is the compositer ? I don't found it in google.

Thanks

thomas

The Music is from the TV series 24 and is from the 24 Soundtrack. you can get it from iTunes or some thing like that. the music was composed by Sean Callery.

I know someone is going to rip my head off and tell me to search the topic first, but I did search and search and search and found nothing, I just need to know what to do in order to save in Freeplay mode in 911FR and LA Mod 1.8.1... Thanks in advance

just press F5 or F6 (one of them is quick save, forgot which) cause thats the easier method. you can also return to the main menu and manually save it.
Wow, this entire time I never knew you could save your freeplay...

YOU CAN SAVE FREE PLAY.

GOD MOTHER*************** $%$##^%%&^& ^%%^^$^&^&^ %^&(()*$# %$%$% !!@#@Q$ @!$#@#$ ****ing crap that could have been helpful.

Anyways, I just may release it. I didn't really use it for criminals, mostly for evacing civs.

Actually, here's an idea, you can put in city buses instead. My problem with the Van is that it doesn't hold the 9 pasengers.

Anyword on the TAC vest.

I kept this secret until I made it working, but I managed to make a tiller!

It has it's flaws as explained in many topics before. The model is highly detailed. It has about 8100 polygons including the 6 wheels and all other parts belonging to the vehicle. Ingame, it works pretty well. There are a couple of points I'd like to mention:

- The trailer has no physics when it's not installed and attached to the tractor.

- The ladder can't reach windows. For now, you can only use it to extinguish fires.

- Because of the long size, the trailer makes weird swings when it takes a turn.

- The trailer logic created by Bass-ti, might be buggy on slower computers

The tiller will be a new vehicle', so it doesn't replace the tower in the Los Angeles Mod. Because of the disadvantages explained above the tiller won't spawn in the big fire station for default, but I might make it able to park on the same spot as the tower.

Pictures:

tiller1.th.jpg tiller2.th.jpg

The tiller ingame (on the new map):

tiller3.th.jpg tiller4.th.jpg

The reason I made it is because I found a way to spawn the trailer on the tractor when it arrives on the map after being send using the menu. The cool looks makes it a great addition to the mod. The tiller will be the only new addition to v1.9 besides the new map. I hope it's worth it.

Hoppah

The tiller will be a new vehicle', so it doesn't replace the tower in the Los Angeles Mod. Because of the disadvantages explained above the tiller won't spawn in the big fire station for default, but I might make it able to park on the same spot as the tower.

Hoppah

Definitely looks interesting, I'll be curious to see what happens if the cab or the trailer is damaged and you're left with one but not the other on the map!

Definitely looks interesting, I'll be curious to see what happens if the cab or the trailer is damaged and you're left with one but not the other on the map!

It's ok if you destroy the trailer. The cab can be send home without it. Still need to figer out what to do if the cab gets destroyed. Although, if the cab explodes the trailer will most likely follow when it's still attached.