Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

SOMETHING ELSE:

http://emergency4.3dn.ru/forum/7-400-1

They have stolen my Hummer H2. My name isn't even mentioned, only the LA Mod inside the picture. I guess the topic is presented as new mod with the intention to release it.

I can't remember I gave some Russian prick permission to use the Hummer H2. Anyone capable of speaking that language and contact them? Because I do NOT tolerate this.

I bet 90% can't even read English over there...

Hoppah

I dont speak Russian but i know 2 guys that do, so could ask them to slap the russian guys for you :)

angry letter has been sent to the creater. *achooski* Contained:

Дорогой snakefun,

Вы используете Жужжалку, модель H2 формирует LAMod без разрешения. Это находится в нарушении международных законов об авторском праве. Я не Hoppah, но - друг его.

Пожалуйста удалите транспортное средство немедленно.

Спасибо

lol

EDIT: if you want to send an angrier letter, go here and address it to snakefun@e-mail.ru and make sure u send the email from somewhere that contains a rich text editor like gmail

Where are my lawyers?

There is no reason to send him an angry message. Just let him know I do not tolerate what he did.

I do not want to start an argue or something. But it's ok for now. Hope he understands. Thanks for your help.

Hoppah

LA MOD v1.8 NEWS!

Finally some news! :D

I made a fully working LAFD heavy rescue truck.

Because of my work it took me 8 weeks to build the thing, but the result is absolutely worth it!

Screenshots:

crane02cu6.th.jpgcrane01cr5.th.jpgcrane03cd2.th.jpg

Ingame screenshots:

em4deluxe20081116135527iq8.th.jpgem4deluxe20081116135540od6.th.jpg

Photo of the real thing: LAFD Heavy Rescue

The supports are animated and the vehicle can transport 2 firefighters.

The whole truck has 4 textures and 6.503 polygons (including 3 doors, 6 wheels and the superstructures).

Thanks to Voodoo_Operator for the cabin.

And MikeyPI for the wheels. :)

Hoppah

nice work hoppah(and voodoo_operator) :)

OFF TOPIC

is voodoo_operator free? swat saved him :police: ? oh my God i am going to have a party :cheers-mate::juggle::bia: if he is free to continue his mod. everyone is invited (except hoppah because he will be in jail :mug: for taking hostage voodoo_operator :P :P)

That is hevy rescue 56 i used it for the emergency image wars it is used to repair other fire trucks and a lot of other hevy rescues oh yeah it can also 80,000 pounds :mukkies:

is voodoo_operator free? swat saved him police.gif ?

Yeah, I'm still alive and well. I admit the Fed mod is going a little slow these days. I'm trying to think about what I'm going to do with it, considering it is really hard to find proper documentation about the units, and it would have to be an innovative mission-based mod even if I never scripted a single mission. In the mean time, it got me wondering why I didn't just do a Montreal mod, which would have been of a more conventional nature (police cars, ambulances and fire trucks) and would have been easy for me to do since I happen to live there.

Guess I should post the few new completed vehicles I have, that would give me a few more months slack to produce another update. :1046275767_ugly:

Edited by Voodoo_Operator