Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Some people are really getting me on my nerves. I just had to close my PM box again.

It's unbelievable what people are asking. I am not going to post names, but some members are driving me crazy.

I got PM's from people who suddenly want LA Mod v1.5/v1.0 (whatever that means) with the reasons the video's look cool.

The newest version of the LA Mod basicly offers the same as all older versions + a bunch of extra stuff ...

I also got several PM's from people who want to know WHEN v1.8 comes out or WHY I am not posting updates.

And there are people who want to know the most stupid things (who is the 1st member on this forum, like wtf).

I made some agreements with people and these people are just not listening.

The most annoying people are people who can't do a thing, want to create a mod and need my help.

I keep telling people that I work A LOT. I work 50 hours each week without the possibility to check this forum.

I can't even work on my mod. I work on the same model (for v1.8 indeed) for 7 weeks now. I will post more information about that later.

I am studying something easy now, but that's going to be different next schoolyear (september 2009).

We'll see what happens then, but there is a possibility I am going to quit.

There will be a LA Mod v1.8, but I can't promiss anything for later versions.

It's like my motivation dropped with another 100% to -200%.

Hoppah

Hoppah, thanks for making this mod it is excellent and actually inspired me to think about becoming a fireman/EMT. You should just take a break, close the pm box and relax, seems like that is what you need.

After reading Hoppah post I want to say fuck off to all the stupid fucks not having the brains.

I deserve a warn for this and I will take it but I just had to say it.

This is a great mod and fucking thank instead.

After reading Hoppah post I want to say fuck off to all the stupid fucks not having the brains.

I deserve a warn for this and I will take it but I just had to say it.

This is a great mod and fucking thank instead.

Why would you say that and take a warning? Surely if you didn't say it and kept your bad opinions and thoughts to yourself there would be no reason to give you a warning. This is a forum where everyone respects each other, so keep it that way by not saying things like that :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

@everyone else: sorry for acting like a moderator but I hate childish behaviour. I am 15 turning 16 and I don't need to express my thoughts like that.

Regards

James

Well... I have one quick question about the mod, going off topic from the current conversation, but I noticed the other characters, and I read all about them(the weird FF/pms with no helmet etc... stupid question probably, but is there anyway for me to enable them, is it just like put the unit ID under the little section in a cars XML for buyable units, or is there more I am missing(and yes I already have the characters prepped for gameplay)

@ NewFoundking, yep you can add them just take the steps you take to add a new vehicle. When you look at the text files, you'll need to edit them for the vehicles you want to carry new personnel as well as create their own unique ones, and also create some info texts for them.

Guest EliasEliasElias

Can anyone give me the link to the topic where they say how that I need to change my freeplay amount of incidents? I can't find it... :(

Thanks

Strange, in Editor there are both Rollback truck and tow truck, in my game I can only choose Rollback truck? :unsure:

if you loaded the LA mod only the roll back truck is available. See the manual.

Strange, in Editor there are both Rollback truck and tow truck, in my game I can only choose Rollback truck? :unsure:

Because the rollback truck replaces the tow truck.

What you see in the editor is not the same as what's available ingame. Shouldn't that be obvious??

There are multiple reasons why the vehicle isn't enabled, but you can easily change same files and enable it. That's why I kept the files.

Same thing for the old CHP Chevrolet Camaro I think.

Hoppah

Teach me how to make models pwwwwwwwwweease? :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Sure. No problem. What do you need? :)

---------------------------------------------

SOMETHING ELSE:

http://emergency4.3dn.ru/forum/7-400-1

They have stolen my Hummer H2. My name isn't even mentioned, only the LA Mod inside the picture. I guess the topic is presented as new mod with the intention to release it.

I can't remember I gave some Russian prick permission to use the Hummer H2. Anyone capable of speaking that language and contact them? Because I do NOT tolerate this.

I bet 90% can't even read English over there...

Hoppah

Motivation -100

Anger +150

Disappointment +50