Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hoppah Hoppah he's the man! If he can't do it no one can! YAY HOPPAH! :)

I was wondering, will Station two have a squad in it? or the larger heavy rescue truck?

em4freak

P.S. CONGRATS!!!

News about v1.7!

Information about the second fire station:

- An ambulance, fire engine and a HAZMAT squad can be parked inside the station.

That doesn't quite answer my question Mike. I meant the pickup like squad (not the brush truck) but the Heavy Equipment truck. Here in Canada it would be considered a squad. Would I be able to switch something to park that instead?

That doesn't quite answer my question Mike. I meant the pickup like squad (not the brush truck) but the Heavy Equipment truck. Here in Canada it would be considered a squad. Would I be able to switch something to park that instead?

Your question was "will Station two have a squad in it? or the larger heavy rescue truck?" The answer was no, It will have an ALS Engine, a HAZMAT squad, and a BLS ambulance.

As far as parking anything else in there, it would involve you modifying a majority of the scripts.

Your question was "will Station two have a squad in it? or the larger heavy rescue truck?" The answer was no, It will have an ALS Engine, a HAZMAT squad, and a BLS ambulance.

As far as parking anything else in there, it would involve you modifying a majority of the scripts.

ok. thanks for the clarification.

em4freak

Guest [SAP]Francis
Congratulations Hoppah

Very very great mod !

I play with LA mod since LA mod 2.4 for EM3 and... it's magic

Bye

Agreed. The LAMod made those two "games" real ones. :)

Guest [SAP]Francis
can you run the whole hose length then deploy a gated waye? also if its possible to created the gate is it possible to do a single one that just extends the hoses

Yup you can, otherwise, it is stupid and there is no point of a Wye.

to respond to the other part of that question, you can just use half the Wye, and not the two connections, so it acts like an extender,

Also, Hoppah, why exactly does the back of the battalion Chief say Mike?

Because there are two people (Mikesphotos and MikeyPI) who are really helping me alot with my mod and both go by the name Mike in real life.

And I know the jacket should have a last name, but you can't read it without camera hack anyways.

Or working? Or studying? Or taking care of kids? Or computer crash? Many shit could happen...

He never told me about kids and I can't imagine he wouldn't even send me an email or post something on this forum to let us know what happened.

Something worse happened probably...