Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

To keep at least SOME of the original gameplay.

There was no 'drop stretcher' command and the paramedics with stretcher couldn't heal people.

Original gameplay = Doctor (FF/PM) for healing, Paramedics (FF/PM's) with stretcher for transporting people.

You made mention that the FF/PM stretcher team CAN heal, so why are you keeping a third FF/PM on the ALS ambulance? You have an absolutely incredible mod here, based on real life operations and equipment of the LAFD. It doesn't make sense that you would choose to stop at this for the sake of "original gameplay" (the gameplay based on european EMS design). Speaking from experience, the only times LAFD RAs staff a third person on the rig is when they have a paramedic student riding with them. Even then, rarely is the student an actual employee of LAFD. You'll almost never see a doc dispatched to a scene.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or condescending. Thank you so much for such a great mod. I hope that you consider the rationale before making a final decision on this. Whatever the decision, your mod will still be the best out there. Thanks again.

You made mention that the FF/PM stretcher team CAN heal, so why are you keeping a third FF/PM on the ALS ambulance? You have an absolutely incredible mod here, based on real life operations and equipment of the LAFD. It doesn't make sense that you would choose to stop at this for the sake of "original gameplay" (the gameplay based on european EMS design). Speaking from experience, the only times LAFD RAs staff a third person on the rig is when they have a paramedic student riding with them. Even then, rarely is the student an actual employee of LAFD. You'll almost never see a doc dispatched to a scene.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or condescending. Thank you so much for such a great mod. I hope that you consider the rationale before making a final decision on this. Whatever the decision, your mod will still be the best out there. Thanks again.

My thoughts exactly.

How long do the hoses stretch with a gated wye?

Standard hose length

^-- Typo:

[...] HAVE TO to use [...]

Read it again, he's not saying you have to use the wye, he's saying you don't have to have extra men to use the wye. It's semi-clunky, but correct.

I heard of some directional lights changes in 1.7?

Can you quote it? I don't see anything about that at all. A long while ago I mentioned that in regards to directional lights, only vehicles that have them in Real Life will have them in game. So far the only one that has been removed is from the LAFD crown vic.

Looking at all the information for the 1.7 release,i think the ability to split the hose to make them longer is an excellent addition,and the new models and uniforms are great,fantastic modding,from all involved,look forward to its final release :cheers:

Guest jacob1029
Congrats with your two years of hard work. It certainly was worth it :cheers-mate:
Haaaappy mod-day :):smoke:
Congratulations Hoppah;)

Gefeliciteerd Hoppah;)

The MOD that made this game a GAME.

Long live The mighty HOPPAH AND all those who helped!!!

Congratulation Hoppah!
Congratulation Hoppah!

:1046276057_GroupHug:

<-----What they all said lol :)