Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

He works hard to keep the realism in the mod, but remember he does have the help of mike to get him info on what is currently in use in LA, that helps alot with realism but his knowledge to begin with is pretty high up there. Pretty much LA and NYC are the only places where you can find decent pictures of most of their apparatus' in use.

He works hard to keep the realism in the mod, but remember he does have the help of mike to get him info on what is currently in use in LA, that helps alot with realism but his knowledge to begin with is pretty high up there. Pretty much LA and NYC are the only places where you can find decent pictures of most of their apparatus' in use.

wtf is wrong with your sig? Not friendly. :(

wtf is wrong with your sig? Not friendly. :(

"la mod news: the LA mod has been suspended due to the creator being shot in a knife fight"

Realtime News for ya.

"la mod news: the LA mod has been suspended due to the creator being shot in a knife fight"

Realtime News for ya.

Looks like someone here has had a little too much drinks.

:cheers-mate:

@Hoppah : Before this turns into a fight, it appears the sig is an experiment. There's some hidden text underneath.

It was a joke, I brought the bayonette, he brought the knife... I was simpifying the comment down, apparently I should've clarified, anywho time for the picture to come along.. Just alil post-April fun for everyone as everyone expects it on the first of the month:)

If you looked closer you would have noticed the writing below the image and the count.... Voodoo was right on the mark with that one, there were other cues it was a joke but apparently they went by missed by everyone.

take care

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Wouldnt it then be a bayonet fight?

Guest erfan

hey guys even though i think ive seen some1 ask this question before but i cant find the answer to it , How do u remove rain from the game

hey guys even though i think ive seen some1 ask this question before but i cant find the answer to it , How do u remove rain from the game

in Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Specs\fp_params_endless.xml or Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Specs\fp_params_endless_d.xml for deluxe map, you want to scroll down to the bottom where it says climate and you can either remove the other weather patterns just leaving Fair, or change the fog intensity, rain intensity and storm intensity to 0.0 for each one.

Mike

@ emergency3freak/emergency4freak(?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gdJAJrMt-8...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRW6YsRUtI...feature=related

Based on your comments: Since when does Emergency 4 not work on Vista?

Emergency 4 runs on Vista without any problem (including my brand new pc), so why did you post that?

Hoopah,

Any update as to when the patch for 1.5 will be out or will you be waiting to add the fixes in 1.6?

I never do patches. V1.5 doesn't have any major bugs, so the other fixes will be in 1.6

Guest fannie

hee hopppie

is it possible to start a mission when the krane is leaking, just like in the multiplayer. Picture is on your site

transelated by my sister

thanks,

laurhy

@ emergency3freak/emergency4freak(?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gdJAJrMt-8...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRW6YsRUtI...feature=related

Based on your comments: Since when does Emergency 4 not work on Vista?

Emergency 4 runs on Vista without any problem (including my brand new pc), so why did you post that?

Oops, sorry. I could have swore some one here said it didn't

@Hoppah + emergency4freak:

Yeah, Emergency 4 does not support Vista.

Indeed this does not mean that it will never work on Vista, just that it's not supported and that some users report problems with EM4+Vista which do not appear with EM4Deluxe/911F.R.

So far you were right ;)

Guest FirstResponse

Hey Hoppah are you gonna give us fans of your mod another list of progress you are making on the next version? Hopefuly you are making some more police related work that isn't a crown victoria :) Keep up the good work its been a lot of fun playing your mod.