Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hi,

First new feature in v1.5:

Fire station, police station and hospital added on Deluxe freeplaymap.

Took me 1 day to change the deluxe ground texture and copy everything from the original freeplaymap to this map.

The patrol commands will work too. Screenshot:

firestationwp5.th.jpg

The minimap shows where all stations are located on the Deluxe map.

Hoppah

Hoppah,

Your missions in my opiion are better scripited then the ones that come with the game lol, the race track was done very well. Finally a map where citizens actualy felt real. took me like 10 minutes longer to beat because of them lol, i loved the news chopper flying around too. all those nice little changes to freeplay aswome, ambulance goes to patrol when fire station full etc. your attention to detial amazes me. GReat job man!!

Just promise us when you become a big shot devolper you'll design ur own version of 911 from the gound up =p

ps

wheres stan been these days?

Guest Robbyboy

well yeah we've been doing that too in the other topic (off topic -> Ingame screens) but screenshots are more detailed :D. But tomorrow i'm gonna try to make a movie wit some new futures of 1.4 (and maybe too 1.3)

Guest Bruce563
Hi,

Took me 1 day to change the deluxe ground texture and copy everything from the original freeplaymap to this map.

firestationwp5.th.jpg

Hoppah

Can't wait till v1.5, because i might be getting Emergency 4 deluxe, hoppah you are the best at making mods.

Thanks to SHERIFF05 I've added the commands "Get Extinguisher", "Extinguish", "Cool", "Lift person" and "Unload person" to all police units. Almost all police vehicles have the extinguisher. Picture:

feature2hb7.jpg

The LAFD was too busy with the other forest fires; LAPD units are on their own.

Hi,

firestationwp5.th.jpg

Hoppah

Great work! I hope that v1.5 will be released soon haha ;)

Guest medic534

Someone please help me. When I try to download 1.4 mod it does not start right away so I click on the link and it only takes 5 seconds and says the file is done, then when I click on it, says file is corrupt. I need to play the mod. Please help me quickly.

Someone please help me. When I try to download 1.4 mod it does not start right away so I click on the link and it only takes 5 seconds and says the file is done, then when I click on it, says file is corrupt. I need to play the mod. Please help me quickly.

More people have a similar problem, but it doesn't have anything to do with the mod file. You can try this:

- Delete your cookies and temporary internet files.

- Make sure your browser accepts cookies.

This will probably fix your problem.

I've added the commands "Get Extinguisher", "Extinguish", "Cool", "Lift person" and "Unload person" to all police units. Almost all police vehicles have the extinguisher.

Nice addition! As I've sometimes mentioned before, this is especially realistic and pretty handy when responding to a car fire situation.

Guest CrazyLion425
Thanks to SHERIFF05 I've added the commands "Get Extinguisher", "Extinguish", "Cool", "Lift person" and "Unload person" to all police units. Almost all police vehicles have the extinguisher.

Anyway to just make this a patch so we don't have to wait for 1.5??? No worries if not... but now that the idea is out there i really want to have it! :D