Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

The way methuen works is that yes they are BLS But they transport ALS and have a ALS intercept from Lawerence general paramedics. So the way that works is that when they transport or receive a call lawerence general paramedics respond to but if they are already transporting they do an ALS intercept and one of the Lawrence general paramedics ride with methuen fire! Now lawerence general paramedics will be in this mod there will a ALS intercept unit and an ALS ambulance for lawerence general paramedics, so for instant if you receive a call out for a heart attack, Methuen fire and ems and lawerence general paramedics should all respond including a methuen pd cruiser.

. Hey!! They are a a little fuzzy but from the view you play the game they look good but I think they came out awesome stay tuned for more today!

-Shameless self promotion-

You seem to be using the old LA Mod models from 2008. If you want sharper, better looking ambulance models, feel free to try out my ambulance pack.

Tribute to Methuen first responders and a little sneak peak of methuen! ALL Credit goes to boston mod guys gaming for letting me use methuen and credit goes to Mentor1159 for fire truck siren and ALL credit goes to ENG343INE for creating the powercall siren! STAY TUNED FOR MORE! The sirens are not finally and the fire truck siren will be replaced, thx modzzguy202