Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

hey modzzguy ive got a friend coming round tonight and I chose 3 modifications rts bibisherte welfordshire  and your Methuen mass mod because I love the mod its self it adds some spice to the game evreytime a new mod comes out at the moment because thes not many of them so thank you for a brillint modification so thanks

thank you for a good mod

ryan wainwright

hey modzzguy ive got a friend coming round tonight and I chose 3 modifications rts bibisherte welfordshire  and your Methuen mass mod because I love the mod its self it adds some spice to the game evreytime a new mod comes out at the moment because thes not many of them so thank you for a brillint modification so thanks

thank you for a good mod

ryan wainwright

. Thanks man!!! Version 1.1 is looking even better!

LOOKING FOR A LIGHTER TO HELP LIGHT NEW VECHIALS!! PM ME IF INTERESTED BUT YOU MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE IN LIGHTING!!!  

*****UPDATE****

I have begain to add new vechials!! So far new police vechials have been added now just working on fire but i have been very busy and i need help with doing lights! 

Version 1.1 will be out soon! But if you help light you will get early access to it but you need to have experience in lighting em4!!! 

Hey guys! Sorry for no update in awhile but iv been busy replacing vechials! So if anyone wants to see new units so far check out

Patar1441 On YouTube he's been beta testing the mod! But here's what I added so far or replaced

1)New 2015 unmarked Tahoe

2)Chevy impala unmarked

3)MSP crown Vic's

4)MPD crown Vic's

5)new ford explorer

6)New ladder truck

7)New engine.

8)new ambulances

Stay tuned need permission before releasing and showing off models!