Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Hey guys just waiting on one more permisson then its a release!! But any how i started working on a new orleans mod!!!! heres a little preview of what has been done so far  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEA66kfink0&feature=youtu.be       NOTE: I have reskinned all of the persons for new orleans mod i frgot to show it off and i am still replacing textures in methuen but it will be ready for release when i get the final permission!!!

*******UPDATE ON METHUEN MASS MOD VERSION 1*********'

Finally have reached all permissions I need granted!!!! The mod is 98% complete and the other 2% is lighting on a few vechials! I'm looking for a release Friday April 17th 5:00pm eastern time, now when released all bugs will be reported to the Facebook page, and be advised version 2 of methuen will be worked on right after version 1 is released version 2 will have all new vechials and possibly the map changed or changed around! Thanks, Modzzguy202

Finally have reached all permissions I need granted!!!! The mod is 98% complete and the other 2% is lighting on a few vechials! I'm looking for a release Friday April 17th 5:00pm eastern time, now when released all bugs will be reported to the Facebook page, and be advised version 2 of methuen will be worked on right after version 1 is released version 2 will have all new vechials and possibly the map changed or changed around! Thanks, Modzzguy202

Yay!

I can't wait good luck with the release