Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Yes. Organization makes working with, loading, and distgributing a mod much easier.

Plus getting rid of stuff you know you won't use means you don't have to worry about permissions for it anymore. I know other mods have been forced to do some work when unused assets were included without permission.

Yes. Organization makes working with, loading, and distgributing a mod much easier.

Plus getting rid of stuff you know you won't use means you don't have to worry about permissions for it anymore. I know other mods have been forced to do some work when unused assets were included without permission.

Manhattan mod comes to mind. There was some drama when Hoppah and MikeyPI wanted their tow truck models out of the mod. It eventually turned out to be an accidental inclusion.

Manhattan mod comes to mind. There was some drama when Hoppah and MikeyPI wanted their tow truck models out of the mod. It eventually turned out to be an accidental inclusion.

A perfect example of a consequence of being unorganized

Just finished downloading and MY LORD are there a lot of sounds in the audio folder! O_o

If you take this as negative feedback, you'd be mistaken.

All I was saying is that there are a lot of siren choices. Which is good. I like that.

Making the mod private for small criticisms of the beta just hurts the people who want to test it out.

For an example of what you are doing by making it Private due to negative feedback:

A Game developer worked very hard on his/her game, and people were very excited for the release.

When the time came, he released an early beta version of their game. People were excited.

The first beta testers noticed some bugs that the beta had, and reported it to the developer.

Some other testers did not like the beta, and gave it negative feedback.

The developer was so upset, he shut down the beta and didn't let ANY newcomers give it a go.

Even the people who wanted to play it badly could not because the developer took down a beta version,

only due to some negative feedback he received.

It's a beta. You may get negative feedback.

Also notice that none of the 'negative feedback' left here was based on the gameplay itself. Just on the files the mod contains.

Sorry for my long post, but you should SERIOUSLY reconsider putting the beta back up. After all, It's a BETA. Not the final product.

Don't get me wrong, its a great mod its nice to see all these different ones from all over the world and I know it takes alot of time and effort to make them. But like Mentor and others have said the negative feedback you got was because you just took 5+ mods and ended up with 90% of it just taking up space when it wasn't needed. Abit of organization would have been good and I understand it was a beta but still...

But because you want to get so offended when you're given feedback on your mod then that is your problem, if you don't like it don't bother making mods or just keep them private that why you won't get negative feedback on things.

can someone give me the down load link to the haverhill mod

If you pay any attention at all and read the previous forum posts, you would have saw that the mod is no longer public.

Hey guys modzzguy202 here I like to announce I will be getting a new pc that can handle big mods and light radiation so once I get my new pc I will be redoing Haverhill from the ground up by myself but anyone willing to help will have to message me but once I get my new pc I will be redoing the whole thing and going to have to find what mod to base off thanks modzzguy202

i have to say this but just because people are whining about a mod doesnt mean make it private you simply say "I understand there are problems but we are fixing them as fast as we can! Thank you for your Patients." Don't just ruin a mod and cancel it because of someone being stupid.... it makes your "mod Team' look bad. SMH

Quite odd that you would start over after a lot of effort put into Haverhill. And as soon as it was released Privately finished, to start all over again.

Hey, it's a free country. Just seems odd is all.

(Unless you are not in a free country. Then hey, it's a... uh... country.)

i have to say this but just because people are whining about a mod doesnt mean make it private you simply say "I understand there are problems but we are fixing them as fast as we can! Thank you for your Patients." Don't just ruin a mod and cancel it because of someone being stupid.... it makes your "mod Team' look bad. SMH

I do agree that it was quite immature to make the mod private due to negative feedback, but they never cancelled it.

I've made my case the best I can to get the Beta back up, and some members of the mod team refuse to put it back up.

Last you'll hear me say about it:

The mod is great. It just has unneeded files. All we pointed out here. No 'negative feedback'. I believe I speak for the majority of the community (Correct me if i'm wrong) when I say that this mod is pretty good for a Beta.

I support the mod, whether it's the Beta or the reconstruction.

EDIT:

I understand what you you mean FDNY but the file is way to big so I will restart to make the file smaller

Fair enough.

If you want to do Methuen, then do Methuen.

Haverhill did go downhill, but it would probably be a little quicker, since you would already have some of the skins (If you choose to reuse them).

I'd personally like to see Methuen, but Haverhill is just as fine. Whichever you feel you want to do is what you should do.

EDIT: Salem came out of the blue. Lol.