Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Yes it will be uploaded as soon as I figure out how to upload my mod to winrar because everytime I try it says acesss denied so until I figure out how I will upload to mega

to do this you dont have to upload it to winrar  just copy it to your desktop Right click/ go to Send To>/ then click compressed file and it should automatically become a winrar file thats what i did to upload the Spotsylvania mod! 

Guy new version we are working on but note that i do not know the files that are unused so jd will have to fix that NEW UNITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN NEW VERSION>>>>>>Metheun Police impla,Methuen Police supervisor/School officer, and Another haverhill police school resource officer! Stay tuned

Download link has an error.

Ok, so i'm not the only one getting a 509 error on dropbox?

This mod looks great, and I would love to play it, but dropbox tells me it has too much traffic every time I try to download.

:machkaputt:

Ok, so i'm not the only one getting a 509 error on dropbox?

This mod looks great, and I would love to play it, but dropbox tells me it has too much traffic every time I try to download.

:machkaputt:

That link hasn't worked since day one. There is currently no other downloads for this mod due to the size of it.