Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

My HaverHill Mod crashed today as well when I was cleaning up an accident scene and sent my police car back to station at the bottom of the map. It made the sound like a call was missed and then went back to desktop. I lowered the graphics and will try it later today to see if it works or not. Love the mod a lot and looking so much forward to it more! Thanks a lot!

My HaverHill Mod crashed today as well when I was cleaning up an accident scene and sent my police car back to station at the bottom of the map. It made the sound like a call was missed and then went back to desktop. I lowered the graphics and will try it later today to see if it works or not. Love the mod a lot and looking so much forward to it more! Thanks a lot!

Yeah i lowered my graphics and it still crashes. I am thinking because it is a new mod. Hopefully they can fix the mod a little to help everyone having issues.

Works fine for me.  Still needs some serious polishing though.  Lots of units that are either missing siren scripts or light scripts.  Also it seems that there a lot of duplicate units to choose from.  Parking is a big issue as well seeing as many units cannot return to the station.  Fix these and this mod will be top notch, its pretty fun right now but there are certain elements that become quite frustrating after playing for a little while.  Solid work though, keep it up.