ilkanmutlu

New Pictures From Emergency 5

to an addition... the game will be released on October the 30th :)

it will contain 3 maps: Berlin Hamburg and München

and the deluxe version of the game will also include Cologne/Köln/Keulen (same map different names)

but the graphics look to good to be true.. I hope they really show is a short gameplay video with the same graphics...

anyway here are 2 new screens ^^

Emergency-5_b_138999.jpg

Emergency-5_b_139000.jpg

to an addition... the game will be released on October the 30th :)

it will contain 3 maps: Berlin Hamburg and München

and the deluxe version of the game will also include Cologne/Köln/Keulen (same map different names)

but the graphics look to good to be true.. I hope they really show is a short gameplay video with the same graphics...

anyway here are 2 new screens ^^

It looks like the silver car in front of the first engine has pulled over to the wrong side of the road to let the engines go through? If so, That is amazing AI.

Yeah I'm surprised!  Those pictures in the first post look awesome, especially the top one.  The lighting looks so real, and so do the fire mechanics in the 3rd picture.  It's cool to see the fire actually burning through the building rather than just being almost "attached" to it.  Hopefully this is a new feature, and I'm excited to see!  October 30th isn't that far away if you think about it...only a few months!

I really hope these are actual screenshots. The picture of the roundabout seems legit, but the lens-flare of the firetruck @ 1st picture seems edited. Anyhow, looking forward to it. Like to see the city 'coming alive', all those pedestrians at the roundabout; the brightness and saturation of the grass and trees; it all feels more natural. Can't wait.

It looks like the silver car in front of the first engine has pulled over to the wrong side of the road to let the engines go through? If so, That is amazing AI.

You can clearly see the firetruck at the right-hand of the picture zig-zagging thru traffic more realistically. Instead of making 45-90 degree angles; it seems to be turning a lot smoother now. Too bad the pedestrians did not stop walking the crossing, with two police cars in front of them and one firetruck coming towards them :P