Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

1 hour ago, chivvy147 said:

Ok, as it the Kent mod I think now it should have one as one of the air ambulances is based in Kent then the other in Sussex so i think you may need to remove one from the map but be able to call it in using the calling menu in case of major incidents...

I'm going to leave both helicopters on the map as I am not going for complete realism, if I was I wouldn't of added port of Dover police. I want to keep it realistic but small things like that I'm not going to do, besides just pretend that the air ambulance is refuelling in kent

6 hours ago, chivvy147 said:

Sounds great! I cant wait. Is there any room at the airport for some helipads as the air ambulance wouldn't normally stay on the roof of the hospital unless they have a patient... Also when you send the other air ambulance it says there is all ready one there and it will return to base.... Please could you fix this in 0.6.2...

You can get one of the helimed choppers to sit on the hospital by selecting the unit press the land command and click on the hospitals helipad thats how i got around it

Would you guys like to see this unit in this upcoming version of the mod, its a KSSAA response car? XC70_KSSAA - Wooder, VPI, new skin by me

EM4 2016-04-09 21-59-19-275

This unit will be included in this version: BTP SmaX : VPI, new skin by me

EM4 2016-04-09 22-05-50-924

And these NCA officers, they replace the FBI officers., Scout model from default EM4, skin by pottyscotty , updated skin by me

EM4 2016-04-09 22-07-06-563

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

And these NCA officers, they replacethe FBI officers. If someone could help me out on the credits of this one, the skin is by me.

Scout model from default EM4, skin by me then the edits you did.

Happy to see the Air Ambulance RRV!

Just now, Pottyscotty said:

Scout model from default EM4, skin by me then the edits you did.

Thank you, ill update it

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Would you guys like to see this unit in this upcoming version of the mod, its a KSSAA response car? XC70_KSSAA - Wooder, VPI, new skin by me

*image*

This unit will be included in this version: BTP SmaX : VPI, new skin by me

*image*

And these NCA officers, they replace the FBI officers., Scout model from default EM4, skin by pottyscotty , updated skin by me

*image*

I'd love to see them all in game, great skins btw! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, XTXTactics said:

I'd love to see them all in game, great skins btw! 

thanks im still new to skinning 

• Upvote 2

Talking about KSSAAT earlier. They've actually just updated one of the helicopters to an AW169, and I believe they are soon both to be based at one location. 

It's not that one is a Kent one, and one is a spare. They are both Kent, Surrey and Sussex HEMS, just cover slightly different areas and can provide more cover than having one could.

New content is looking good! What else is planned? Anything extra ambulance wise... SIMCAS maybe?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

Talking about KSSAAT earlier. They've actually just updated one of the helicopters to an AW169, and I believe they are soon both to be based at one location. 

It's not that one is a Kent one, and one is a spare. They are both Kent, Surrey and Sussex HEMS, just cover slightly different areas and can provide more cover than having one could.

New content is looking good! What else is planned? Anything extra ambulance wise... SIMCAS maybe?

I could add them, what vehicles do they use, i also am looking at adding 4 or 5 new vehicles for SECAmb that would mainly be for roleplay but i will find some use for them, im not sure if they will be in this version though

• Upvote 2

It's a BASICS scheme, so being voluntary I believe they simply use unmarked cars. I might be wrong, but I'm not aware of any marked cars. 

Spoiler
South East Coast Immediate Medical Care Scheme, BMW X3 Xdrive 35d M Sport, BASICS Doctor Rapid Response Vehicle

Is one example. Really, you could probably use whatever you liked! 

What SECAmb vehicles are you planning? Just out of interest :-)

Just now, randomperson139 said:

It's a BASICS scheme, so being voluntary I believe they simply use unmarked cars. I might be wrong, but I'm not aware of any marked cars. 

Reveal hidden contents

South East Coast Immediate Medical Care Scheme, BMW X3 Xdrive 35d M Sport, BASICS Doctor Rapid Response Vehicle

Is one example. Really, you could probably use whatever you liked! 

What SECAmb vehicles are you planning? Just out of interest :-)

Driver training unit, Sprinter logistic support, there new citan vans (if i can find a model), one of the old sprinter ambulances. like i said i might not add all of them but some of them will be added

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

Could do alternate command vehicles, and officer cars? 'citan' vans? Not sure what you mean here! 

Support vehicles could be an interesting addition, certainly for the roleplaying of larger incidents.

I saw a pic of a vito command unit, i may add that, i also like the idea of officers cars. heres what i mean for citan http://www.rossetts.co.uk/mercedes-benz/news-display/212/rossetts-commercials-has-all-the-answers-for-secamb#.Vwl7uvkrLcs

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Driver training unit, Sprinter logistic support, there new citan vans (if i can find a model), one of the old sprinter ambulances. like i said i might not add all of them but some of them will be added

I like the sound of everything you are doing and I am definitely looking forward to it!

11 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I saw a pic of a vito command unit, i may add that, i also like the idea of officers cars. heres what i mean for citan http://www.rossetts.co.uk/mercedes-benz/news-display/212/rossetts-commercials-has-all-the-answers-for-secamb#.Vwl7uvkrLcs

the small vito is not aviabele yet, but all otheres are those sprinters looks great in the back 

1 hour ago, XTXTactics said:

Me too, love the sound of the BTP response car and the Air Ambulance RRV, guessing PEDS will come with it?

Maybe 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Sounds Great, There is a SECamb vehicle I have forgotten the name of it its something to do with mechanics and they drive around in a white sprinter van with the batten burg livery, any ideas?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chivvy147 said:

Sounds Great, There is a SECamb vehicle I have forgotten the name of it its something to do with mechanics and they drive around in a white sprinter van with the batten burg livery, any ideas?

The Citan, i dont know where to find a model though