Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Some pics of the new version, im not sure what its going to be called as i was calling it 0.6.2 but now it should be 0.6.4 so we will see later on, i hope you like the pics.

EM4 2016-04-12 03-27-20-553EM4 2016-04-12 03-28-01-085EM4 2016-04-12 03-36-56-115EM4 2016-04-12 03-37-09-022EM4 2016-04-12 03-39-05-754

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the double post, I was on my phone and wouldn't let me type, what would you like to see around the map activity wise, we have a festival but what else bearing in mind that we have limited space.

also I want to add some other unmarked units for Kent police but apart from the disco, X5, ranger, seat and Vauxhall I can't find anything else they use. If someone knows and could let me know it would be much appreciated 

19 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

also I want to add some other unmarked units for Kent police but apart from the disco, X5, ranger, seat and Vauxhall I can't find anything else they use. If someone knows and could let me know it would be much appreciated 

They have a dark green Skoda Octavia for RPU, can't find the pictures though.

Ok I will get a Octavia, Do you think I could add some fictional unmarked cars aswell, nothing fancy like a Ferrari Enzo just some thing like a Audi.

also I will get the MoD police car setup for multiplayer 

Some different unmarked cars would be great. You could add NCA cars? And I don't really think it would be that unrealistic because I'm sure at least some cars, like the NCA, would cross county occasionally or take the motorway and pass through .etc

2 minutes ago, superhuman568 said:

not sure if it has been discussed before but have you thought about skinning the vito as a BTP unit i think they use it as an armed response vehicle, just a suggestion tacrfan

I was thinking of doing that, i have never seen one of those outside of london though 

6 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

I was thinking of doing that, i have never seen one of those outside of london though 

I have still have the skin and model for a SRU and ARV BTP Vito if you consider it. But as you said I don't think they're actually used outside of London.

If you wouldn't mind sending it over too me, Kent borders London so it might "Stray" outside of London

Whilst testing the new stuff i decided to role play a suspected chemical weapon at the railway station and i took some screen shots, there are a couple of new things in them.

Em4 2016-04-14 22-22-11-487Em4 2016-04-14 22-22-03-359Em4 2016-04-14 22-22-00-461Em4 2016-04-14 22-21-51-815Em4 2016-04-14 22-21-44-710Em4 2016-04-14 22-21-38-655

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, superhuman568 said:

looks great Tacrfan, is that a BTP vito i see?, or possibly 2 different ones? 

Maybe;)

11 hours ago, superhuman568 said:

quick question, the two gray unmarked ARV's dont have the patrol function is that intentional? 

I have never really thought about it, would this be something you would be interested in?