Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

4 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

Is that a new fire station? Looks lovely!

Nope, no new stations, new signs for the stations but they are not in the picture 

I'm away for work at the moment but when I get back I am going to work on getting some doctors and unmarked vehicles done, I also want to add plain clothes officers, also for role playing would you want me to make a van that says air ambulance on it and is used for events to raise money for the air ambulance or would you like to see that driving round?

23 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

That would be very nice indeed! 

Ever thought of this?

4805502194_4fe91d211b_b_d.jpg

27 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

I'm away for work at the moment but when I get back I am going to work on getting some doctors and unmarked vehicles done, I also want to add plain clothes officers, also for role playing would you want me to make a van that says air ambulance on it and is used for events to raise money for the air ambulance or would you like to see that driving round?

Yea defo would like more unmarked vehicles and a air abulance van for RP.

That van would also be a  nice addition. Have only ever seen one of them IRL.

8 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

Yea defo would like more unmarked vehicles and a air abulance van for RP.

That van would also be a  nice addition. Have only ever seen one of them IRL.

33 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

That would be very nice indeed! 

Ever thought of this?

4805502194_4fe91d211b_b_d.jpg

I have not seen a model of one of these yet, unfortunately I don't know or have time for modelling but if I see one I may add it

32 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

CMPG only covers West Midlands.

thanks for clarifying, i'm from Scotland so wasn't very sure, also up here the highways agency uses transit vans, i'm not sure if its called a matrix board or something, but the board on the roof warns of accidents and stuff, do you's have them in England?

thanks for clarifying, i'm from Scotland so wasn't very sure, also up here the highways agency uses transit vans, i'm not sure if its called a matrix board or something, but the board on the roof warns of accidents and stuff, do you's have them in England?

Yes incident support vans yes we do although most in England don't have the matrix board some do though seen them in Kent Essex and London m25 regions only!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, superhuman568 said:

that would be cool for rp, will you be making one or fire and police?, i think they have them too, also does the CMP work as far as kent?

Do you mean if I will be making a fundraising van for the other services?

13 minutes ago, superhuman568 said:

In certain places we do, I have seen them in a few places in the east of England. I may add one to the mod but as I said its finding the correct model, if I was to add one it wouldnt be exactly how you said, it would be like this

(241) Highways Agency - Mercedes Econic (R) - Incident Support Unit - 57 plate.
8 minutes ago, patvmru said:

17 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Do you mean if I will be making a fundraising van for the other services?

In certain places we do, I have seen them in a few places in the east of England. I may add one to the mod but as I said its finding the correct model, if I was to add one it wouldnt be exactly how you said, it would be like this

(241) Highways Agency - Mercedes Econic (R) - Incident Support Unit - 57 plate.

yeah thats what i meant sorry, yeah something like that would be cool for rp and extra engineers haha 

and before when i spoke to you about the ANPR van i meant something like this

http://www.kmscp.org/controls/News/db_newsimg.image?id=22380&crop=true&width=650&height=433

10 minutes ago, superhuman568 said:

yeah thats what i meant sorry, yeah something like that would be cool for rp and extra engineers haha 

and before when i spoke to you about the ANPR van i meant something like this

http://www.kmscp.org/controls/News/db_newsimg.image?id=22380&crop=true&width=650&height=433

Oh a speed camera van, I suppose I could do something like that, I added a unmarked white transit so people could use it for many situations, ANPR van (because I they are unmarked in some locations) or you could use it as pcso as that's what I have crewing it at the moment, I also gave it a lot of spaces for officers and transports so you could use it as a spare psu van invade one of them gets destroyed or as mass transport for many detainees.

it is a 2006 transit, I was unsure what siren and light setup to give it so I made it quite a basic light setup and then gave it classic two tones as I love that siren.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Also what about this?

Kent Fire & Rescue Service / Iveco Daily / Support Van / GN09 HZE + Home Fire Safety Trailer

You already have the trailer from LA of so a reskin of that would be nice.

Don't worry if not

Lastly, could we get st john ambulances? We already have a fiat I believe in game, so some lights and a reskon should work.

But to put the icing on the cake, maybe try and find one of their older ambulances they use? I noticed most of the non fiat ambulances, aka the old ones, have two tones, and I love two tones and so do others so adding in something like that would be nice.

PottyScotty Did originally say SJA would be included so .;)

Finally!

Compared to the last vesions of the mod (v4/3) i can hardly belive how much it hss improved! So well done

I'm not Pottyscotty though lol.

i may add a St. John's ambulance in to the mod as even some of their new merc sprinters have two tones but I'm not sure when I will add it. Also if I do add St. John's ambulance it probably will be a merc sprinter rather than a fiat.

what is that vehicle pulling a trailer and what would it's role be in the mod.

47 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Also what about this?

its a support van so more for RP again, but it carry's lots of equipment in that trailer etc.

Can't see the picture, I did some digging, that trailer does not carry emergency equipment, it is for fire safety at home displays etc. Still might add it though, again don't know when

51 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

what is that vehicle pulling a trailer and what would it's role be in the mod.

Iveco Daily. Definitely a model for it since I had started it at some point.

It's a personnel carrier to take additional firefighters to incidents if needed (for example if it was a long lasting incident then crews would have to be replaced to allow them to rest, so the next shift would take these down from the station [since they can't really remove the appliances from the fireground of course]).

They are also used to tow the trailers in the picture, SWR boats and the ArgoCats. Although I believe these responsibilities belong to the Ford Rangers now.

• Upvote 1

Yea completely agreed, TACRfan has added so much to this mod so congratulations to him :-)

To be honest I like all the above suggestions equally. They would all be unique additions and would make the mod more fun

Those new Transits are mainly found in urban areas, they were brought in as response officers used to drive the old transits in the same way they would an IRV and there was a serious problem with them tipping over on corners, the new ones are a bit more agile.

Just remember, quality not quantity. What is the point in a modification with 12304392023 vehicles al on the map. IN MY OPINION you should focus on fixing all the scripts and adding all the vehicles to the call out menue before adding even more vehicles. Please don't take offence because I love the work you've done but I would rather you fix all of the scripts instead of spending all/most of your time just adding more vehicles

25 minutes ago, Rubuter1 said:

Just remember, quality not quantity. What is the point in a modification with 12304392023 vehicles al on the map. IN MY OPINION you should focus on fixing all the scripts and adding all the vehicles to the call out menue before adding even more vehicles. Please don't take offence because I love the work you've done but I would rather you fix all of the scripts instead of spending all/most of your time just adding more vehicles

As i have previously stated ew are working on getting a few scripts working, unfortunately not every bug in the mod can be fixed.

I still have not worked out how to add vehicles to the call out menu, if you know how to I would appreciate you saying but it is not as easy as just copy and pasting, Because people wanted the call out menu so they could send some of the vehicles off the map if they wanted to I edited the LA mod one so it can be used for Kent vehicles, yes it's not pretty or perfect but it does work. I also don't work on this mod full time as I have a job that receives a lot more attention than this mod so I do what I can when I can and making new units is a lot easier and less time consuming than scripting. I do enjoy making this mod but I am still new to modding also, only less than a year ago I only new how to do lighting so I am still learning and am no where near as skilled as some other moders like pottyscotty, hoppah, itchboy,BMW and so on.

yes the call out menu will be fixed, yes a lot (not all) of the scripts will be fixed but wether it's in this update or not I can't say.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Hi TACRfan

I was wondering yet again if some help is wanted with development , as I understand you are very busy with real life work

Any how I can defiantly help with regards to mapping mainly, as I have made a few nice locations, bar (water side) and a bit more 'life'!

Not insulting your amazing work, just asking if some help is wanted.:D

I actually want to help lol

I'll consider it, PM Me

I just want to clarify the 3 main scripts we are trying to get working. They are

1. Back to station
  2. Precise parking
  3. Automatic Fire Alarm

• Upvote 3

Some of the vehicles that will be available in the next version 

• Upvote 1