Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

5 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

Not to be a poo poo, but AFA activation events were rly annoying in Welfordshire. You had to crew up a rig and stuff to send it to turn off a computer and there was never any fire D:

They can be setup to sometimes be a fire, I have done so in my current mod. That and they are optional, so if you ignore it then no more shall spawn.

28 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

They can be setup to sometimes be a fire, I have done so in my current mod. That and they are optional, so if you ignore it then no more shall spawn.

Yeah, but it was a rarity. Didn't know they don't spawn if you ignore it

2 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

Yeah, but it was a rarity. Didn't know they don't spawn if you ignore it

Yup, it's very useful to know when you really can't be bothered with them! :-P

I believe it's something to do with the fact that it's an added game event that makes it do that, I'm not sure.

Quick update on the mod its going to be delayed for at least another two weeks due to some other features that i want to add in, we are also working on getting a couple of scripts working, i hope you understand and i am sorry for the delay but it needs to happen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ziggy123456 said:

the mod looks great.......... keep up the great work...... just wondering whether there will be a return to base button/feature.....

That is one of the scripts we are trying to sort out

• Upvote 1

TACRfan why don't I release the multiplayer as a separate file after the update? As I don't know everything your doing so kinda hard to blindy get a mod more mp compatible . 

11 minutes ago, gunswat said:

TACRfan why don't I release the multiplayer as a separate file after the update? As I don't know everything your doing so kinda hard to blindy get a mod more mp compatible . 

thats probably a better idea anyway

Hi, TACRFAN

First off want to say I love the Kent UK mod despite its development build and issues its still one of my favorite European mods to play when im on EM4. I tip my hat to the modding team working on this mod.

Next I'd like to throw a thought that ive been thinking about for a while now TACRFAN concerning the return to station script. I have been thinking about it lately and i recently was looking at BMA's airport mod and I asked myself ''why doesnt TACRFAN just try and make a secondary return to HQ script that would act like a Return to Station instead of return to headquarters?' Idk its just a thought

2 hours ago, Warstrikewolf117 said:

Hi, TACRFAN

First off want to say I love the Kent UK mod despite its development build and issues its still one of my favorite European mods to play when im on EM4. I tip my hat to the modding team working on this mod.

Next I'd like to throw a thought that ive been thinking about for a while now TACRFAN concerning the return to station script. I have been thinking about it lately and i recently was looking at BMA's airport mod and I asked myself ''why doesnt TACRFAN just try and make a secondary return to HQ script that would act like a Return to Station instead of return to headquarters?' Idk its just a thought

What do you mean? There is already a return to station script that he is trying to implement. Why would you want another one?

25 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

What do you mean? There is already a return to station script that he is trying to implement. Why would you want another one?

The rtb script already applied to the vehicles sends them of the map because the mod was based on 3 other mods which would send units off the map, I think what TACRfan is trying to do is what the Welford shire mod does and sends them back to theit original station.

12 minutes ago, dunwell99D said:

The rtb script already applied to the vehicles sends them of the map because the mod was based on 3 other mods which would send units off the map, I think what TACRfan is trying to do is what the Welford shire mod does and sends them back to theit original station.

Yea no I release its technically there. Just questioning what Warstriker actually wanted as TACRfan has already said he is going to sort out the return to base script which presumably means he will have it working properly, does it not?

1 hour ago, TWMCPE said:

Yea no I release its technically there. Just questioning what Warstriker actually wanted as TACRfan has already said he is going to sort out the return to base script which presumably means he will have it working properly, does it not?

No, What i meant was (and I'm sorry i didnt make this more clearer before) Why not add a return to HQ button that acts like a return to station script, but remove the first return to HQ button on all vehicles that are on the map and use this new one as the mods "return to station button". That's what I'm throwing out there as a thought.  I was also implying that the 2nd return to HQ button could act like the weldfordshire mods "return to base" button.

7 hours ago, Warstrikewolf117 said:

No, What i meant was (and I'm sorry i didnt make this more clearer before) Why not add a return to HQ button that acts like a return to station script, but remove the first return to HQ button on all vehicles that are on the map and use this new one as the mods "return to station button". That's what I'm throwing out there as a thought.  I was also implying that the 2nd return to HQ button could act like the weldfordshire mods "return to base" button.

Okay. I see what you mean but it seems pointless.

The HQ button should be kept as sometimes you may want the unit to go off the map e.g. after you have used units that have been called in off the map.

We don't need another return to station button. I know you want it to work like Welfordshire mod, but that's how it does work. It just hasn't been sorted out yet.

What TACRfan is currently doing is making return to station work like Welfordshore and return to HQ will remain the same.

3 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Understand for you pushing it back!  No rush!

Like my new signature?

i swear people are going to start confusing us now

• Upvote 1