Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

It tends to be after an incident that has a large tailback of vehicles that they start getting stuck

Ok I will leave the crews at 4 per engine

Oh right, that's not too bad then and is probably more realistic.

i also agree 4 FF per engine

20 hours ago, Mark_ said:

We love that siren we do

We love that siren we do

We love that siren we do

Oohhwa we love you!

3rd this

definatley makes a difference having that siren

3 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

And can we stop with all the second this, third that stuff please. At least make an effort to be a little more original with your posts.

Yea I will stop now

Kinda funny the first time, guess it's really not anymore lol

17 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

That is one of the more pointless posts I have seen in a while... And can we stop with all the second this, third that stuff please. At least make an effort to be a little more original with your posts.

Ok

Finally. A post that is more than one word.

It would have to be older ambulances that have the two tones I'd imagine. Certainly our newer vehicles don't have them, nor do the newer cars. The two tones were replaced with the phaser one.

Although the police do still use two tones!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

Finally. A post that is more than one word.

It would have to be older ambulances that have the two tones I'd imagine. Certainly our newer vehicles don't have them, nor do the newer cars. The two tones were replaced with the phaser one.

Although the police do still use two tones!

Well, your signature does say 'Say little. Write nothing.' ; )

Yeah, like Welfordshire Mod. They had an older ambulance which used only two tones. I think some ambulances such as the St. John ones have two tones too, not sure though

It does. Although one word is not writing nothing. It's just pointless (usually...).

Current St John ones don't. At least, as far as I know. To my knowledge, the only of our trust vehicles with two tones are the older response cars. Can't really comment too much on other trusts though.

26 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

Well, your signature does say 'Say little. Write nothing.' ; )

Yeah, like Welfordshire Mod. They had an older ambulance which used only two tones. I think some ambulances such as the St. John ones have two tones too, not sure though

is that what you mean?

3 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Sorry. I fell in love with the TACR. (Not TACRFan)

-TACRfan

Could you add the precise parking script on the German website I think, as its great for the highway etc

It's in the mod it is just not working though for some reason

55 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

have you got AFAs working yet?

Nope I would look into it but unfortunately I don't have time to be doing that

50 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

would you like some help?

PM me

Dude, really? I can't tell whether you're trying to be funny (in which case, don't bother) or just plain annoying.

I'll say it again, the one word posts are pointless, you generally add absolutely nothing to the topic!

Sorry, I was just acknowledging that you dislike me using one word answers, I will refrain from doing it in the future. Point taken.

8 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Automatic fire alarms

Thank you. It would actually be really nice now you say it. 

How do you know whether to play the volunteer or retained alarm when an event happens if you want it automatic though? Will you just set it to the retained alarm after every event and we can use the other if necessary?

Its not volunteer its on call and its there for role-play, if you have a station thats on call and retained then it will depend on the type of appliance they use normally papa 1 for on call and papa 2 for retained, if its a retained station which means there is no firefighters on the station ground then you would it then. Also an AFA is when buildings smoke alarms go off and the fire are dispatched to check if its real or not  

12 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

Its not volunteer its on call and its there for role-play, if you have a station thats on call and retained then it will depend on the type of appliance they use normally papa 1 for on call and papa 2 for retained, if its a retained station which means there is no firefighters on the station ground then you would it then. Also an AFA is when buildings smoke alarms go off and the fire are dispatched to check if its real or not  

Sorry. I got the wrong end of the stick entirely.

When TACRfan explained I assumed he meant the alarms at the fire station would go off automatically when an event starts meaning you would not have to turn them on manually.

I do realise they are not volunteers, just couldn't remember the right words.

The fire alarm event would be quite cool. (I guess the same one as London Multiplayer and Welfordshire).