Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

3 hours ago, Mlg Saver said:

TACRfan  Want me ask the creator of Portuguese Modification to ask how he make like 2 fire stations and a command sent back units

i know how, im just having issues as its conflicting with another script, it doesn't use the same scripts, it will not be in the next update

Been loving the new update but have found a few minor and one major bugs that are not mentioned in the read me.

Bug report:

-Taser seems to be upside down or sideways.

-In the airport there are a couple of cars that drive around, however the helicopters are in their way and the cars build up

-The vehicles found driving in the airport often have a door missing

-Very regular game freezes

So, with the last one, almost every 5 mins in a Kent Mod freeplay game my game will freeze - does not do this in other mods - and I have been simply been pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete to force it to desktop and then close the game (Alt+Tab doesn't work in this case). One time when I did this and I noticed another Em4 window open (that probably was there everytime) that had an error message about an LA script and a bag or something and so I pressed retry and then it said success and brought up another error message and this kept hapening until my laptop crashed. I have noticed though that this genrally happens when using paramedics - I think the new blue clothed ones - and either equipping them a bag, making them heal without a bag (which I guess would make them hold a bag automatically) or hovering over them. I had taken screenshots with Fraps throughout this but after my computer crash I could not get them back.

Hope you can fix this and I would be happy to help or describe further these problems.

Been loving the new update but have found a few minor and one major bugs that are not mentioned in the read me.

Bug report:

-In the airport there are a couple of cars that drive around, however the helicopters are in their way and the cars build up

So, with the last one, almost every 5 mins in a Kent Mod freeplay game my game will freeze - does not do this in other mods - and I have been simply been pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete to force it to desktop and then close the game (Alt+Tab doesn't work in this case). One time when I did this and I noticed another Em4 window open (that probably was there everytime) that had an error message about an LA script and a bag or something and so I pressed retry and then it said success and brought up another error message and this kept hapening until my laptop crashed. I have noticed though that this genrally happens when using paramedics - I think the new blue clothed ones - and either equipping them a bag, making them heal without a bag (which I guess would make them hold a bag automatically) or hovering over them. I had taken screenshots with Fraps throughout this but after my computer crash I could not get them back.

Hope you can fix this and I would be happy to help or describe further these problems.

Don't press retry press ignore works a charm!!!

12 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

Bug report:

Taser can't be fixed, it's part of the taser script, if you look at the one in the London mod it's exactly the same.

make the helicopters go to the police station, hospital and get the other air ambulance to go to the heli pad at the airport, won't be an issue after that.

not possible to fix as door is not actually in the games files as it is the car out of the campaign.

just press ignore and it will be fine, it's a script error, can happen in every mod it's not actually a crash, it will be fixed in the next update

On 1 April 2016 at 10:15 PM, TACRfan said:

Taser can't be fixed, it's part of the taser script, if you look at the one in the London mod it's exactly the same.

make the helicopters go to the police station, hospital and get the other air ambulance to go to the heli pad at the airport, won't be an issue after that.

not possible to fix as door is not actually in the games files as it is the car out of the campaign.

just press ignore and it will be fine, it's a script error, can happen in every mod it's not actually a crash, it will be fixed in the next update

Ok all good to know

——————

Which image is used as the BMW 330d RPU lightbar model?

On 2 April 2016 at 7:21 AM, TWMCPE said:

Ok all good to know

——————

Which image is used as the BMW 330d RPU lightbar model?

It's part of the model I think

13 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

The new update is bloody brilliant; well done TACRfan

Thank you

I am planning on releasing a new version either next week or the week after, this will contain a couple new units, some map changes and mostly bug fixes, it will be V0.6.2 and will be a new mod to install, with it you will get a word document guide to the mod which will contain a list of know bugs and if there are solutions to them it will contain that aswell.

i am currently testing it to see how smooth it runs and I hope you enjoy it when it's released.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

I am planning on releasing a new version either next week or the week after, this will contain a couple new units, some map changes and mostly bug fixes, it will be V0.6.2 and will be a new mod to install, with it you will get a word document guide to the mod which will contain a list of know bugs and if there are solutions to them it will contain that aswell.

i am currently testing it to see how smooth it runs and I hope you enjoy it when it's released.

Sounds great! I cant wait. Is there any room at the airport for some helipads as the air ambulance wouldn't normally stay on the roof of the hospital unless they have a patient... Also when you send the other air ambulance it says there is all ready one there and it will return to base.... Please could you fix this in 0.6.2...

46 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

Sounds great! I cant wait. Is there any room at the airport for some helipads as the air ambulance wouldn't normally stay on the roof of the hospital unless they have a patient... Also when you send the other air ambulance it says there is all ready one there and it will return to base.... Please could you fix this in 0.6.2...

Unfortunately that's the way it works, there should only be 1 air ambulance. This mod is a one off in that it has two, there also is not enough room for two more helipads at the airport

58 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

8 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Unfortunately that's the way it works, there should only be 1 air ambulance. This mod is a one off in that it has two, there also is not enough room for two more helipads at the airport

I believe that Kent HEMS actually sits at one of our hospitals (Medway possibly) when on standby, same as London's Air Ambulance. It is then moved to a hanger during the night. Then you have the second Air Ambulance I added (KSS) which covers a larger area and is used as a spare or if a second helicopter is needed (Like at a mass casualty major incident where one may not be enough). I think KSS also has night-flight capability, which Kent's helicopter does not.

I think when I switched the map, the original plan was to have Kent's Air Ambulance at the hospital pad, then Kent, Surrey, Sussex Air Ambulance at either the Airport or the helipad ontop of the SECAmb building.

6 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I thought there should be 2!

6 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

I believe that Kent HEMS actually sits at one of our hospitals (Medway possibly) when on standby, same as London's Air Ambulance. It is then moved to a hanger during the night. Then you have the second Air Ambulance I added (KSS) which covers a larger area and is used as a spare or if a second helicopter is needed (Like at a mass casualty major incident where one may not be enough). I think KSS also has night-flight capability, which Kent's helicopter does not.

I think when I switched the map, the original plan was to have Kent's Air Ambulance at the hospital pad, then Kent, Surrey, Sussex Air Ambulance at either the Airport or the helipad ontop of the SECAmb building.

I believe theirs one at red hill aerodrome for Sussex and surrey and one somewhere in Kent but i don't know where.... It inst that annoying at the moment... I will think i will manage but in 0.6 i managed 3 make a bit of space...

3 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

I believe theirs one at red hill aerodrome for Sussex and surrey and one somewhere in Kent but i don't know where.... It inst that annoying at the moment... I will think i will manage but in 0.6 i managed 3 make a bit of space...

Ahh yeah I know the place. Always wanted to go there.

Also, just so you know double posting isn't actually allowed on the forum, you can get into trouble for doing so especially since when you signed up you agreed that you read and will follow the terms of the site. It also takes up unnecessary room on this topic, making it harder for people to find or read things.

5 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Ahh yeah I know the place. Always wanted to go there.

Also, just so you know double posting isn't actually allowed on the forum, you can get into trouble for doing so especially since when you signed up you agreed that you read and will follow the terms of the site. It also takes up unnecessary room on this topic, making it harder for people to find or read things.

May i ask when i double posted?

Page before this and a few times on the Sussex Submod I think.

You mean saying the same thing? If so i did that by accident

Page before this and a few times on the Sussex Submod I think.

Is there a way to delete it?

1 minute ago, chivvy147 said:

You mean saying the same thing? If so i did that by accident

A double post is when you make a post then make another post directly below that (like you just did basically). If you need to add to what you had to say there is an edit button at the bottom left of all your posts that allow you to edit it in. There is no way of deleting posts without an admin doing so however if an admin sees them they will normally merge them for you.

2 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

A double post is when you make a post then make another post directly below that (like you just did basically). If you need to add to what you had to say there is an edit button at the bottom left of all your posts that allow you to edit it in. There is no way of deleting posts without an admin doing so however if an admin sees them they will normally merge them for you.

I just edited it! I also filled in the reason for edit explaining why it was edited..

What I meant was this mod has two air ambulances but most mods only have one, I also am not looking at adding anything to this version before release so maybe in future versions I will add more helipads but at the moment my top priority is testing it and releasing it

3 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

What I meant was this mod has two air ambulances but most mods only have one, I also am not looking at adding anything to this version before release so maybe in future versions I will add more helipads but at the moment my top priority is testing it and releasing it

Ok, as it the Kent mod I think now it should have one as one of the air ambulances is based in Kent then the other in Sussex so i think you may need to remove one from the map but be able to call it in using the calling menu in case of major incidents...