Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

Some thing V0.6 will contain:

• Over 15 new vehicles
  • Mostly working callout menu
  • TASER script
  • Foot patrol script (shout out to BMA for making me this)
  • AFA Script (Hopefully)
  • New skins for BTP
  • Changes to the map
  • And more

Thats amazing

On 2/19/2016 at 1:28 PM, TACRfan said:
Here is a video showcasing some of the new features coming in V0.6, it is currently at V0.5.8 . As I have said before, if anyone has any suggestions on units for the next update let me know. I still am not having much luck with the 3 fire engines but I may have a solution.

i hope you enjoy the video

One suggestion not on vehicles but like most mods these days is implementation of the rapid deployment script for the fire engines but I know your having issues with them with callout menu and are maybe redoing them possibly as your solution? But if there is any chance of that so the applicable guys can jump stright out and attach hose would save a lot of time as before I get CM's in vests I find it hard to tell which can get hose and have to select each to do it as I don't know any of the keyboard short cuts it would seem from vids there must be as some of you make it look so easy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by patvmru
Adding text to stop double post!

47 minutes ago, gunswat said:

I learned the keys but can't remember just press shift or something lol keep pressing random keys you'll get there eventually 

wait there is a shortcut for rapid deployment?

2 hours ago, patvmru said:

One suggestion not on vehicles but like most mods these days is implementation of the rapid deployment script for the fire engines but I know your having issues with them with callout menu and are maybe redoing them possibly as your solution? But if there is any chance of that so the applicable guys can jump stright out and attach hose would save a lot of time as before I get CM's in vests I find it hard to tell which can get hose and have to select each to do it as I don't know any of the keyboard short cuts it would seem from vids there must be as some of you make it look so easy!!!!

I will look into it

No but seems for selecting guys etc

From vids I've seen no mouse movement but select a whole group of guys like firefighters medics etc

Jumping direct to incidents etc

Only one I do know is the N key which causes camera to follow currently selected vehicle it seems

I have a new unit idea i was thinking you could add CCP units (Critical Care Paramedic) so they travel in the newer Mercedes Sprinter Ambulances like the one below and they are more trained than regular paramedics and they can do life saving treatments on scene, there is also an example of a CCP unit below. BOTH the video and pic were taken by me.

//www.emergency-planet.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17321

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/IMG_0920.JPG.aaf84d81f36e30778a92a0542c677ca4.JPG

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/IMG_0920.JPG.aaf84d81f36e30778a92a0542c677ca4.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

8 minutes ago, Tom Smy said:

I have a new unit idea i was thinking you could add CCP units (Critical Care Paramedic) so they travel in the newer Mercedes Sprinter Ambulances like the one below and they are more trained than regular paramedics and they can do life saving treatments on scene, there is also an example of a CCP unit below. BOTH the video and pic were taken by me.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17321

Is there uniform any different from other paramedics?

35 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Is there uniform any different from other paramedics?

i think they have CCP Paramedic on the back of there uniform other than that no they just drive in regular ambulances at the moment but they are the newer ones and instead of two front grill lights they have 4 one on top of the other.

EDIT: Also you could make a UKSAS Ambulance with UKSAS Paramedics (reskin the current paramedics) pic below (pic is by ME again)

P1020297.JPG

Edited by Tom Smy
i had another idea and didnt want to double post

2 hours ago, Tom Smy said:

i think they have CCP Paramedic on the back of there uniform other than that no they just drive in regular ambulances at the moment but they are the newer ones and instead of two front grill lights they have 4 one on top of the other.

EDIT: Also you could make a UKSAS Ambulance with UKSAS Paramedics (reskin the current paramedics) pic below (pic is by ME again)

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/P1020297.JPG.8a566cb9b0ce7853988e2471c4f7d6f1.JPG

I may add advanced paramedics but they would work the same way as there normal counterparts.

The only private ambulance service will be my HMERS fictional ambulance service

Sorry wasent to clear there isn't a button for rapid deploy that I'm aware of? 

Well idk what mods you seen is in la mod Manhattan welfordshire London so many mods use the rapid deployment script which makes the fire fighters exit the vehicle grab hoses and connect to vehicle all on the one button press!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, Tom Smy said:

could you make one of these cars, the new Ford ERV's?  

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/IMG_0886.JPG.d10592862da704c2ef2d023ba4a36979.JPG

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/IMG_0886.JPG.d10592862da704c2ef2d023ba4a36979.JPG

i will see

3 hours ago, patvmru said:

Well idk what mods you seen is in la mod Manhattan welfordshire London so many mods use the rapid deployment script which makes the fire fighters exit the vehicle grab hoses and connect to vehicle all on the one button press!!!!!!!!

That's a command on the command panel I thought you wss on about keyboard shortcuts?

51 minutes ago, gunswat said:

That's a command on the command panel I thought you wss on about keyboard shortcuts?

No i said i know there are some keyboard shortcuts to select personnel etc that would make life easier but as i don't know any of them could the command panel script for rapid deployment be implemented in this mod to make life easier and better for rp in game too!

Unfortunately it may be longer until the release as my computer has deleted all updated progress on the map

On 19 February 2016 at 8:01 PM, TACRfan said:

Some thing V0.6 will contain:

• Over 15 new vehicles
  • Mostly working callout menu
  • TASER script
  • Foot patrol script (shout out to BMA for making me this)
  • AFA Script (Hopefully)
  • New skins for BTP
  • Changes to the map
  • And more

Hello. In the changes to the map do you plan on adding another festival or somewhere along those lines?

Edited by XTXTactics
Untagged TACRfan to remove link

14 minutes ago, XTXTactics said:

http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/35618-tacrfan/ Hello. In the changes to the map do you plan on adding another festival or somewhere along those lines?

Yes i can add another festival, it would be where the rally is. Would people like to see that?

• Upvote 2

Progress is going great on the new update, I hope to release it within the coming weeks, unfortunately I can't seem to get the BMA script or back to station script working, but there is some good news, I managed to get every vehicle on the callout menu working, I have also added a couple more scripts (but I'm going to keep them secret  ), right now I am working on the map, I am trying to edit what's on it and make some new RTC's and things like that.

But that leads me to my next question which is, Is there any type of area you would like to see on the map ( festival etc )Would you like anything at the current stations changing is there anything you don't like about them? (even if it's a small thing like a tree that makes it slightly harder to park vehicles etc), is there anything in general you don't like about the current map, maybe you don't like a certain area or building?

I love feed back from you guys because it's not only me who will be playing the mod it's all of you aswell so I like giving the people who play this mod a chance to suggest things for this mod, unfortunately I don't have the skills to do everything aswell as some of the other moders on this site, but I will do everything to the best of my ability to try and make this one of the best uk mods out there.

• Upvote 4