Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

3 hours ago, Handsup! said:

You can send it back but the dog will remain on map, pepper spraying it won't work as it will only mean that you will arrest the dog and the dog unit can't transport prisoners so you would have to have a van/car follow the dog unit everywhere just to bring the dog

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

Once the call-out menus complete I'll release a mp version with potty Scottys permission along with TACRfans. I'll add TACRfans extra stuff.

The call out menu is not going to be finished with this next update, it is only going to be with the essential units, dog unit, coroner van, ambulance etc and it might only be vehicles at the moment, but I will be working on it in my spare time this week and we will see how far it gets, as I said the minimum will be the basic vehicles that require to come and go to HQ.

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

Yea I ment When it's done:)

Gunswat 

No Problem :) i will PM you when it is almost finished

On 24.01.2016 at 8:11 PM, TACRfan said:

For the past few days i have been working on a new update for the Kent Mod. this mod includes a temporary call out menu, This menu is far from perfect as the only two vehicles that are fully working is 1 ambulance and the Kent coroner van, the dog unit works fine until you come to putting the dog back in the car, it also is just a regular LA dog handler. I may add a few more vehicles to the menu before i release this, They are not using Kent personnel apart from the ambulance. I have also added a couple of new units and brought back a few units which where originally planned for the mod. I dont know when i will release this but it will be within the next 2 weeks.

FordTransitConnectStationVan - BlueLightProductions, Freelancer | Lighting: TACRfan. Skin: TACRfan

I don't see me in the credits, you should probably fix it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

I don't see me in the credits, you should probably fix it.

very sorry i thought i added it, will add it now :), Fixed now, you will also be in the full credits on the guide in the next version, Sorry about that.

On 25 January 2016 at 10:57 AM, TACRfan said:

The call out menu is not going to be finished with this next update, it is only going to be with the essential units, dog unit, coroner van, ambulance etc and it might only be vehicles at the moment, but I will be working on it in my spare time this week and we will see how far it gets, as I said the minimum will be the basic vehicles that require to come and go to HQ.

Sounds nice mate, I can't wait!

Unfortunately this week I have been very busy with work and had little time to work on the mod, I will be releasing a version either today or tomorrow that will include that basic callout menu as I said earlier and a few other changes, I would advise when you get your hands on the mod that you read the "GUIDE TO THE KENT MOD" pdf to see a list of the bugs. When I release it I hope you enjoy it. :)

• Upvote 1

UPDATE

I Was going to release V0.5 Today but i have thought about it and decided that i am going to skip releasing this version and release V0.6 in the coming weeks, i did not feel that there was enough for an update yet and will be adding new features including vehicles and scripts into the mod ready for V0.6, i will also be tackling some of the bugs. So if anyone has any suggestions i would be open to some.

Also what types of calls would you like to see left in the mod, Would you like a mix of everything, Only big incidents, or only small incidents. I am not sure if the call out menu is going to be done by then but i hope for it to be more complete than it is now however it still wont be finished.

I hope you understand.

TACRfan

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

UPDATE

I Was going to release V0.5 Today but i have thought about it and decided that i am going to skip releasing this version and release V0.6 in the coming weeks, i did not feel that there was enough for an update yet and will be adding new features including vehicles and scripts into the mod ready for V0.6, i will also be tackling some of the bugs. So if anyone has any suggestions i would be open to some.

Also what types of calls would you like to see left in the mod, Would you like a mix of everything, Only big incidents, or only small incidents. I am not sure if the call out menu is going to be done by then but i hope for it to be more complete than it is now however it still wont be finished.

I hope you understand.

TACRfan

Is there anywhere I can download a previous version of this mod? I love it!
And I really enjoy hostage situation calls and traffic accidents, and stuff like protests, so if there were more of those calls, that'd be great

2 hours ago, Metel666 said:

Is there anywhere I can download a previous version of this mod? I love it!
And I really enjoy hostage situation calls and traffic accidents, and stuff like protests, so if there were more of those calls, that'd be great

How far back did you want, the most recent release or way older.

I will look at adding hoax calls but I will have to find a way to do that, it may not even be possible, I also will look into making larger incidents.

54 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

How far back did you want, the most recent release or way older.

I will look at adding hoax calls but I will have to find a way to do that, it may not even be possible, I also will look into making larger incidents.

Like the most recent one that is available for the public

1 hour ago, Metel666 said:

Like the most recent one that is available for the public

https://mega.nz/#!FtZ1lQKK!mzCI7rp2VMrpTdqfxLKbUkoBwYv5MgCzPXffziJMGjo

2 hours ago, Kieran Townsley said:

you could have it come in as a fire etc then send units and the officer in charge or police officer has to check the area or check a panel or add AFAs  

I will look to add the AFA script 

Just let me make sure I got this right as only had tapatalk which doesn't work right since website update now so there was not update a week ago today and we are still waiting on v0.6 now instead of 5 is that right?

8 minutes ago, patvmru said:

Just let me make sure I got this right as only had tapatalk which doesn't work right since website update now so there was not update a week ago today and we are still waiting on v0.6 now instead of 5 is that right?

Yes I belive that's correct.

Gunswat