Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Hopefully this fixes the crash also BTP prototypes have been added, This has got a new save aswell

https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

By downloading this you agree not to claim it as your own and/or re-upload it any where else without my permission. I have been allowed to upload this as i am a member of the Kent mod team. This is not a new version of the Kent mod, the Mod itself is still in Alpha V0.4.5, This is just a map update

TACRfan, I've just been setting up your units in the new save (yes, I know, I spotted you'd done it when I finished :P), and all I can say is... wow. Just wow. You've done amazing... In less than a week, you've turned an unplayable mod into my favourite mod!?! That's some feat. I had one complaint other than BTP, but I've forgotten what it was! While I was setting up, every 20 seconds I'd think I'd finished and then go "oh wait, there's another load of cool stuff over there!". Just wow. Can't wait to dive into this further :D

TACRfan, I've just been setting up your units in the new save (yes, I know, I spotted you'd done it when I finished :P), and all I can say is... wow. Just wow. You've done amazing... In less than a week, you've turned an unplayable mod into my favourite mod!?! That's some feat. I had one complaint other than BTP, but I've forgotten what it was! While I was setting up, every 20 seconds I'd think I'd finished and then go "oh wait, there's another load of cool stuff over there!". Just wow. Can't wait to dive into this further :D

Thank you very much :)

Nice, but whhy so many units on the map when you can have like 7 at the station? :s

+

Cant return the Fire cars to the station, or am i doing something wrong? XD

via manual Park?

Also theres not a new save in the folder just a map and prototypes but the one you gave before now works ha

via manual Park?

Also theres not a new save in the folder just a map and prototypes but the one you gave before now works ha

That is a new save

Nice, but whhy so many units on the map when you can have like 7 at the station? :s

+

Cant return the Fire cars to the station, or am i doing something wrong? XD

There is no return to station script at the moment, the reason there are so many units is if one gets destroyed you can't get it back and have to restart, as I said if you want a reduce units version I can do one, but I personally prefer having more units in case something goes wrong

lxJwZP0.jpg

Making use of the VIP visit stuff hehe :) This genuinely wasn't me setting up an RP for once, this was a real call I got - thought it would be a good one to edit up!

Also, I love the pigeons!

lxJwZP0.jpg

Making use of the VIP visit stuff hehe :) This genuinely wasn't me setting up an RP for once, this was a real call I got - thought it would be a good one to edit up!

Also, I love the pigeons!

Looks great :)

Wheres the SOCOS?

Out of shot, the actual incident happened right at the entrance but the suspect was moved away for security reasons so they could do their job.

Ikr , I ran a pigon over :*(

It would ahev died if it was not invincible!

haha!

The ummm la coraners once they pick someone up they go invisible with just the stretcher showing.

There are coroners? Where?!?

Out of shot, the actual incident happened right at the entrance but the suspect was moved away for security reasons so they could do their job.

haha!

There are coroners? Where?!?

Sorry me bad all my comments was directed atTACRfan

Wheres the SOCOS?

ARV base

The ummm la coraners once they pick someone up they go invisible with just the stretcher showing.

I don't know how to fix this, I didn't do anything to them

Yeah it seems to have been deleted? It doesn't work for me either

Does this one

https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

Thanks.

The map update is pretty good. 

Will there be a future update for the mod? And will there be a return to base button?

I sure hope there will be...

Edit:

I've been fiddling around in the editor but I can't figure out how to have a unit return to a location on command. Surely it can be done in a similar way to how the ambulances in the Kent Mod go to the hospital with a patient or police go to the station with a criminal? Could anyone please guide me on this? I've had a look at the scripts from the LA Mod but I haven't yet figured out how it all works...I am new to all of this after all!

Thanks

Thanks.

The map update is pretty good.

Will there be a future update for the mod? And will there be a return to base button?

I sure hope there will be...

Edit:

I've been fiddling around in the editor but I can't figure out how to have a unit return to a location on command. Surely it can be done in a similar way to how the ambulances in the Kent Mod go to the hospital with a patient or police go to the station with a criminal? Could anyone please guide me on this? I've had a look at the scripts from the LA Mod but I haven't yet figured out how it all works...I am new to all of this after all!

Thanks

It will be added in a future version, you can't just give the units the command

Ok got the new map installed but not seeing the btp or the saves working nor is the ago' or stretcher techs lost their shiny status but yet I copied the two folders as they were from the mega link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok got the new map installed but not seeing the btp or the saves working nor is the ago' or stretcher techs lost their shiny status but yet I copied the two folders as they were from the mega link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this one is an updated one which contains the btp prototypes and a new save + map 

https://mega.nz/#F!0...wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw