Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Broken-down vehicle with engine failure attended by SECAmb and Kent RPU today on the A229. A roadside CCTV camera caught the scene.

RHNv19X.jpg?1

Nice, looks good I like how you have added the filter

​BREAKING NEWS: A fire that broke out at Congress Bank in Ashford is now being treated as a terrorist incident; National Crime Agency, SecAMB HART, Kent Police and KFARS on scene

JFg5bbq.jpg

Your pretty handy at GIMP - have to use Photoshop myself as I never really caught on to GIMP but you seem to have really got the hang of it! They look really good.

Your pretty handy at GIMP - have to use Photoshop myself as I never really caught on to GIMP but you seem to have really got the hang of it! They look really good.

Update:

New version is pretty much done now, just sorting out a couple of bits and bobs. Again, I have little time which is why it's taking so long. However I thank you all for your patience.

Hooray! Go Pottyscotty!

Update:

New version is pretty much done now, just sorting out a couple of bits and bobs. Again, I have little time which is why it's taking so long. However I thank you all for your patience.

What can we expect in the new version Scotty? Sorry not been on here a lot lately so I've missed a lot

Done some very nice private edits , if you want I can upload them :)

(Modified rock fest , edited police base, edited port base, made a port checkpoint, its very nice ;), fire training area , made a supermarket with a queue and fights might happen :D. , black Friday ;)

Things I might add , improved poet area , more traffic control at festival and a parking area/improved

Any suggestions appreciated !

Thanks,

Mark

Ooh! I'd love to see those if you ever get permission to release, sounds really good =>