Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Pottyscotty may not allow it just because he was only excepting changes by people in the modding "team" . This might of changed but that's up to him to say, wouldn't mind seeing some pictures though if you don't mind to send them via pm to me :) .

But as I said its up to him to decide

Pottyscotty may not allow it just because he was only excepting changes by people in the modding "team" . This might of changed but that's up to him to say, wouldn't mind seeing some pictures though if you don't mind to send them via pm to me :) .

Pretty much what you said.

If I do allow someone to continue it, I would choose someone who one, wants to do it, and two, knows how to make a mod (Which includes things like making new vehicles, skins etc). Sorry if there was some confusion.

Ok just wondered after you saying others could finish it add the call out menu etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways merry Christmas to one and all in this community

First off all: Amazing mod!

I was wondering if it is possible to make a mod where you can use the ladders one the roof of the pump trucks? 

And also use the high pressure hose:)

That might be quite a complicated script to make, i am not very good with scripting but i would imagine you would have to make the script and then you would have to make a load of animations for different things if you wanted it to look good

First off all: Amazing mod!

I was wondering if it is possible to make a mod where you can use the ladders one the roof of the pump trucks?

And also use the high pressure hose:)

I think bma from Copenhagen mod was working on it

I think bma from Copenhagen mod was working on it

That's interesting I would love to see it

Been away for a couple of weeks but the update is now ready and shall be uploaded by the end of the week.

Only better news will be when someone says they have done the callout menu

Development Update released, link on front page. Thank you all for following and supporting the mod!

DiX6ga6.jpg

aQ1rIZM.jpgk4yffGN.jpgoorZLBX.jpgjYEGiKC.jpg

If anyone here has previous modding experience and would like to continue the mod then feel free to message me.

Looks amazing loving the airport addition