Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Did PottyScotty give you permission to use the image you have in your signature, because if not it is something that I made for Pottyscotty and only PottyScotty to use and you should not be using it as your signature.

I did not and was thinking the same thing as you.

Did PottyScotty give you permission to use the image you have in your signature, because if not it is something that I made for Pottyscotty and only PottyScotty to use and you should not be using it as your signature.

Although I do allow people to use both of my signature pictures in their signature on this website as stated in my signature.

I'm sorry - didn't know it was an issue. I looked for a supporter version but couldn't find one but now that I've found yours I will use it!

Hope I haven't caused too much trouble...I'm only new here.

Does anyone find that the vehicles don't drive on the roads properly on this map? They are constantly cutting across pavements, car parks, grass etc.

Its because the vehicles in this mod are slightly bigger than the ones in the LA mod

Hey TACRFan, I tried putting in the v0.4.9 map edits you posted, but when I try and start a freeplay game, the game crashes immediately to desktop.

How am I supposed to install them (it's probably obvious, but just in case I'm doing something daft)?

EDIT - I also noticed there is no save file in the latest link you posted. Could that be the issue?

Its because the vehicles in this mod are slightly bigger than the ones in the LA mod

There's an issue I've found with the tow truck, when trying to go across the front of the police station, past where the cars go to drop the people off, and because it has no driver I have to try and redirect round the opposite way to get to the RTC that happens on the corner 

Hey TACRFan, I tried putting in the v0.4.9 map edits you posted, but when I try and start a freeplay game, the game crashes immediately to desktop.

How am I supposed to install them (it's probably obvious, but just in case I'm doing something daft)?

EDIT - I also noticed there is no save file in the latest link you posted. Could that be the issue?

This should fix that issue https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

There's an issue I've found with the tow truck, when trying to go across the front of the police station, past where the cars go to drop the people off, and because it has no driver I have to try and redirect round the opposite way to get to the RTC that happens on the corner 

i will attempt to fix this issue for the next update

Hey, TACRfan, I love your map, but the MP5 is invisible for me. Is this a problem I can fix?

i think this is because the mp5 model is assigned to la officers not the kent ones, i will try and fix for next update

Hey TACRfan,

I'm afraid I've put in the files, but I'm still getting CTD's. It loads to about 99%, then right before the game would start, it crashes (no error message).

Any ideas? Any log files I can give you?

Have you changed anything in the editor

Hey TACRfan,

I'm afraid I've put in the files, but I'm still getting CTD's. It loads to about 99%, then right before the game would start, it crashes (no error message).

Any ideas? Any log files I can give you?

For those using windows 7 or above and getting ctd make sure once winrar/zip files are downloaded before extracting to right click properties and select unblock files first as windows now blocks downloaded files from another computer for security such as dll's and exe files etc this causes a lot of issues but so easy to resolve if you unblock before unzipping so you don't end up having to go through files one by one

Hope that this helps people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Again TARCfan,

Is there something I need to do with the prototypes you supplied for the BTP units to get them to show up in game? I put them into the prototype folder, but the units outside the train station, still come up with "Prototype Missing".

The map edits are brilliant by the way! It's certainly a lot more intense than the old map!

Hey Again TARCfan,

Is there something I need to do with the prototypes you supplied for the BTP units to get them to show up in game? I put them into the prototype folder, but the units outside the train station, still come up with "Prototype Missing".

The map edits are brilliant by the way! It's certainly a lot more intense than the old map!

did you put them in the vehicles sub folder?

Hey Again TARCfan,

Go prototypes, vehicles then make a folder for British Transport Police and then put the files in here