[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Looks nice. I was originally gonna do that but then I found a lot of bugs and just didn't have time. I will most likely update the PD vehicles with new lightbars and skins. I just need to find the time to do it.

Thanks :) well I might have some spare time on my night shift tonight, so I could update the cars to the newer models as a little update, if you approve of them that when there done.

Thanks :) well I might have some spare time on my night shift tonight, so I could do them as a little update, if you approve of them that when there done.

Not trying to be a douche but I just prefer to do everything on my own. This way I know what gets changed and it gets done the way I want it done. Your work looks great and I appreciate your offer, however I will just do it myself in the coming weeks.

Not trying to be a douche but I just prefer to do everything on my own. This way I know what gets changed and it gets done the way I want it done. Your work looks great and I appreciate your offer, however I will just do it myself in the coming weeks.

No that's fair enough, it is your mod so no hard feelings lol, just thought I'd offer my help :)

Hi, can anyone tell me how work the water supply script ? I stole this script from this mod and trying to use in my mod, but supply is still erored and rapid deployment can't attach hydrant to engine.

Hi, can anyone tell me how work the water supply script ? I stole this script from this mod and trying to use in my mod, but supply is still erored and rapid deployment can't attach hydrant to engine.

Its really not all that hard. Just make sure everything at the top of the script is defined correctly and make sure the child's are setup properly and named right. If you need help, feel free to use the Engines from the Riverside mod to guide you.

Our department use a different engine and tanker, but i believe that the script will be simple to use as it is only the address of tanker. I trying make duplicate od your forest pumper pickup bud on my engine not 100% working, 

Our department use a different engine and tanker, but i believe that the script will be simple to use as it is only the address of tanker. I trying make duplicate od your forest pumper pickup bud on my engine not 100% working,

Hmm not all that sure. I would help but just got too much on my plate. It took me several tries to get it right, so keep at it, you will understand the logic a little more and will be able to get it.

Take a look at my revised version of Hoppah's mod. I tried to streamline the little details, and made a step-by-step guide for setting up every part of it, plus added a way to use the mod without map editing, in multiplayer and missions, and being completely optional.

Great mod!

Only annoyance is a structure fire can set an entire block of matchlight trees on fire which requires an all hands alarm to contain xD

I am really enjoying it though, appreciate the release mate.

Its not supposed to be easy[emoji12]

Appearantly lol... i had a fire where I had E1 E11 L1 S1 E2 L2 E3 L3 B1 and still took what seemed like forever for the fire to be put out lol.  It was great though lol.  I had to send E4 and E5 to another call because of the fire... I think I am gonna play some more now as well :D

Hey guys

This has been a great mod to play with and I've played for years! Great job! However I am having trouble with the save feature being disabled. I tried creating a save folder in the main mod directory but no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks everyone!

Caps lock is not cruise control for cool. 

The mod creator, Mentor1159 attempted to create a LA County mod, by changing the logo on the doors of itchyboy's models, and when he was told no, he cannot do that, he got upset. So we explained that he had no real grounds to be upset, and he eventually got himself suspended so when he came back, he took his mods and ran off with them, obviously upset that he got punished for breaking the rules.