Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I'll explore my options it'll most likely be in Mega and I'll look at putting it on 4shared if all else fails email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need it to be on 4shared to because for some reason MEGA won't work for me , it just keeps loading and nothing happens.

I am interested what changes are you doing on the map.  What map will be there by the way? 

I need it to be on 4shared to because for some reason MEGA won't work for me , it just keeps loading and nothing happens.

u yust need to reinstal the internet browser like my google happend to me and i reinstalled it then it worked

king i have seen the videos great but i tried to not see changes on map so i can get a suprise of it:D

:D

I just so can't wait, man. I love the warrant system, new calls and the units! We're talking about really finest piece of work, you have done an amazing modification and I am actually counting days till it will be released. 

Great work on this mod-- one thing, the stripes on the top of your BCAS units should be straight across, not angled. Like this: 

4900259147_a4116d5967_z.jpg

Thanks, as for the stripes on the BCAS units, the ambulances shown were not final products and have since then been changed ! thanks for keeping an eye out for discrepancy's between the models and their real life counterparts let me know if you see any others...

Unfortunately the model and UVmapping of the Tahoe don't make the BCAS tahoe look very presentable.

Thanks, as for the stripes on the BCAS units, the ambulances shown were not final products and have since then been changed ! thanks for keeping an eye out for discrepancy's between the models and their real life counterparts let me know if you see any others...

Unfortunately the model and UVmapping of the Tahoe don't make the BCAS tahoe look very presentable.

what model of a tahoe are you using

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

what model of a tahoe are you using

Currently using the bpat Tahoe or Tahoe used in Harbour city with the roof racks removed which I believe is the bpat one but the stripes going down the side of it look messy same with the RCMP skin of it

Currently using the bpat Tahoe or Tahoe used in Harbour city with the roof racks removed which I believe is the bpat one but the stripes going down the side of it look messy same with the RCMP skin of it

that's a ford excrusion use the tahoe from manchester mod the state police tahoe

I am pleased to announce that after playing the modification for 1 hour + there has been minimal glitches/bugs found, nothing major causing unexpected crashes or unresponsiveness of units, of course I play a certain way and as closer to the release date we get I try and play the game more and more like other people will ( i think they will). None the less later tonight I will be releasing a Final video with new units been shown and new map features.

I am pleased to Announce the very first and certainly not the last West Coast Canadian Modification featuring:

• Vancouver Island Geography
  • The Royal Canadian Mounted Police ( West shore and Sooke Detachments+ SRU)
  • Victoria Police Department ( IRSU, EOD, Reg Duty, IDENT)
  • Langford Fire Department, Viewroyal Fire Department, Victoria Fire Department, and Canadian Forestry Service.
  • BC Ambulance
  • BC Coroners office.
  • BC Transit

I am pleased to announce that after playing the modification for 1 hour + there has been minimal glitches/bugs found, nothing major causing unexpected crashes or unresponsiveness of units, of course I play a certain way and as closer to the release date we get I try and play the game more and more like other people will ( i think they will). None the less later tonight I will be releasing a Final video with new units been shown and new map features.

I am pleased to Announce the very first and certainly not the last West Coast Canadian Modification featuring:

• Vancouver Island Geography
  • The Royal Canadian Mounted Police ( West shore and Sooke Detachments+ SRU)
  • Victoria Police Department ( IRSU, EOD, Reg Duty, IDENT)
  • Langford Fire Department, Viewroyal Fire Department, Victoria Fire Department, and Canadian Forestry Service.
  • BC Ambulance
  • BC Coroners office.
  • BC Transit

Whoop!

Congratulations on bursting the West Coast Canadian cherry!