itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

While working on the utility truck, I decided to update the Ford F350 model. This will make it into the Civil Car Patch 1.3 along with the truck pack.

The utility truck is to be skinned. Ambulance version is also coming soon.

While working on the utility truck, I decided to update the Ford F350 model. This will make it into the Civil Car Patch 1.3 along with the truck pack.

attachicon.gifnew_front.png

The utility truck is to be skinned. Ambulance version is also coming soon.

might i ask what you mean by update I'm unable to see any thing different other than no lines on the hood sorry for my inconvenance not too well with noticing difference

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

might i ask what you mean by update I'm unable to see any thing different other than no lines on the hood sorry for my inconvenance not too well with noticing difference

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Try and compare the F350 from the current pack and compare it with the one I posted. Note that the bumper is shaped much better to the real version. I also added polygons to the wheel arches so that it is actually filled and not hollow.

Udpate: Its done.

post-58368-0-15638100-1405592639_thumb.p

All vehicles done so far. Now for testing.

QTnrQre.png

Try and compare the F350 from the current pack and compare it with the one I posted. Note that the bumper is shaped much better to the real version. I also added polygons to the wheel arches so that it is actually filled and not hollow.

Udpate: Its done.

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-07-17 18-20-35-31.png

All vehicles done so far. Now for testing.

oh i see now and sweet can't wait for it to be released

Edited by randomperson139
Removed image from quote.

Itchboy will you be doing a emergency services pack? and if so i have a suggestion

He has done ambos before, some engines would be very nice (pierce, Emergency one). He could do some newer Police cruisers (Ford, Cheverlete, Dodge).

*POOF* *Suddenly appears* :ph34r:

He has done ambos before, some engines would be very nice (pierce, Emergency one). He could do some newer Police cruisers (Ford, Cheverlete, Dodge).

What newer cruisers? Didn't I already do the latest Ford Taurus, Explorer, Expedition and Chevrolet Caprice?
And yes, I would consider making fire engines, if I only knew how to. US fire engines seem so complicated, they might be outside of my skill range.