itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

if you need any pictures or info on any rigs for fd i have plenty if knowlage in them and I'm working my way to modeling them myself thanks to MikeyPI

The only thing keeping me from doing this is my lack of knowledge in US fire trucks. Apart from that, time is also a factor.

I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to apparatus and would love to help you out with reference pics, advice and ideas.  Your work is absolutely amazing and some of the commercial trucks you've made, especially that International cab model is just begging to be made into an awesome piece of apparatus! 

I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to apparatus and would love to help you out with reference pics, advice and ideas. Your work is absolutely amazing and some of the commercial trucks you've made, especially that International cab model is just begging to be made into an awesome piece of apparatus!

his international i do beileive is made out of the USFS engine in LA Mod

I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to apparatus and would love to help you out with reference pics, advice and ideas. Your work is absolutely amazing and some of the commercial trucks you've made, especially that International cab model is just begging to be made into an awesome piece of apparatus!

Awesome work Itchboy!

Any chance of a new cement mixer? Even a cement mixer on the Kenworth body would be awesome.

Thanks for everything u do for the community itchboy

A cement truck is planned as the next vehicle to do.

No it isnt. Scratch made. Only used that model as a reference on how to curve the front.

A cement truck is planned as the next vehicle to do.

No it isnt. Scratch made. Only used that model as a reference on how to curve the front.

oh ok mybad thought you made it from the USFS engine

Yeah a tanker would be cool, most FD tankers are custom built but if you make something like this people could do nice FD variations of it.

tank-truck-manufacturers-info.jpg

Yeah that's a great idea!  I've seen FD tenders like this before actually, not in my area most here are dry sides that are custom built but that thing is still beastly!

The trucks look awesome, definitely what I have been looking to see in a mod. 

You think that thing is beastly? A town a few districts over from mine has a truck like this converted civilian tanker, I pity the fool that has to maneuver that to our rural fires.

Try this going through Times Square

p4_small.jpg

You think that thing is beastly? A town a few districts over from mine has a truck like this converted civilian tanker, I pity the fool that has to maneuver that to our rural fires.

Oh you're from Indiana, too?  I recognize that photo from IndianaFireTrucks.com lol.

Anyway, nice work on the trucks, itchboy.  What about replacing the last two with maybe a reefer (freezer) truck like this to give some variety to the box trucks?

http://www.publiquip.com/photo/1733443707.jpg

Or another option could be a NIPSCO truck like this, but this looks kinda hard to model...

http://am1050.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/power-outage_4.jpg

Amazing as ever really adds to the city feel for mods, I'd recommend a garbage truck for sure I'd lean towards a mack one obviously being New York but any truck would just be nice to see.

As for the other that's up to you generic trucks that we can skin to local deliveries or USPS/UPS are the best :)

Great work

Amazing as ever really adds to the city feel for mods, I'd recommend a garbage truck for sure I'd lean towards a mack one obviously being New York but any truck would just be nice to see.

Oh yeah, a garbage truck definitely.  As far as I know, there are no American ones out right now...

Here's a New York one:   http://www.fleetsandfuels.com/wp-content/uploads/MackHRBforNYC-1111.jpg

Or ones like these are pretty common:   http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_9NKkH_gs3w/UCVt9WrgJyI/AAAAAAAACp8/NrnEGlDOMmw/s1600/photo-759757.JPG

Oh you're from Indiana, too?  I recognize that photo from IndianaFireTrucks.com lol.

Actually I'm not but that picture if from IndianaFireTrucks.com, it was just the best picture I could get of a truck that was similar to the one nearby never having taken a picture of it.

As for the other that's up to you generic trucks that we can skin to local deliveries or USPS/UPS are the best :)

Great work

http://www.mediafire.com/download/26s8u2alxs1lkhk/garbage+truck.rar

there's this one from the Euro EM4 site,maybe itchboy could place his american cab with the back and it would be sufficient.