itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

FedEx ground uses Box Type but I believe there bigger. There used for medium to larger delivery to local that do not handle 18 wheelers. Before we expand the building here and add 18 Wheeler unloading we use to get them frequently.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Correct, they use the Medium-class model trucks like the International/Freightliner cabs for areas which are not serviceable by the 18 wheeler, commercial/industrial districts mostly... They do not use Light-duty box trucks though, DHL did but that was some years ago since they've went kaput on their attempt at US ground.  UPS does have some of those sprinters in their fleet, but they make up a marginal concentration in the US.

Awesome work, itchboy! Love the look of the new vehicles (though I'll have to tweak map placements on some as you suggested), and can't wait for some new emergency vehicles. Do you think you could add some new rail cars and engines to your to-do list?

Awesome work, itchboy! Love the look of the new vehicles (though I'll have to tweak map placements on some as you suggested), and can't wait for some new emergency vehicles. Do you think you could add some new rail cars and engines to your to-do list?

I dont know how to model trains. I think the one included in the LA Mod is enough. BTW, pretty much every car in the mod can be turned into an emergency vehicle.

Yeah, having that issue, too. I'm assuming it's because the vehicles are slightly larger, and are getting caught on the opposing traffic stop VO. That tan van seems to be the usual culprit, too.

A fix might entail moving or shrinking the other VO so it doesn't catch the cars, but still works correctly for the other side.

Yeah, having that issue, too. I'm assuming it's because the vehicles are slightly larger, and are getting caught on the opposing traffic stop VO. That tan van seems to be the usual culprit, too.

A fix might entail moving or shrinking the other VO so it doesn't catch the cars, but still works correctly for the other side.

Could you post a screenshot where they get stuck? Is it in the LA Mod Freeplay map or all maps?

Itchboy, I notice that since I am using your Civil Vehicles in my LA Mod, all the cars get stuck on traffic lights and turning corners... 

Do ALL CARS do this or some only? Please tell me which ones. So far, the vans and larger pickup trucks are doing this.

I have found a fix for your problems. Go into physics editor for each vehicle and select "always use physics geom". This makes the collision box narrower, therefore they can go around turns better.

WILL RELEASE A PATCH TOMORROW.

More Details 

I lost my Screenshot after game crash but what I saw stuck was a Gray Crown Victoria turning right coming from the bridge near the Police Station. One day I also saw a Big blue pickup truck stuck in the same place, but it takes a while for these events to start happening all over the map. 

I am talking about the freeplay map of LA Mod.