itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Well, I only have to finish wrecking about a dozen twenty cars or so. I think I can sneak a wrecked fire truck in that.

More than likely gonna be an ambulance due to the rarity of trucks being involved, but yeah only if you have time fella, don't wanna get in the way of your awesome work :)

Okay..just noticed this...

attachicon.gifWTH.jpg

WTF? Is anyone having difficulty downloading the mod?

Someone reported it broken, so it got flagged.. That's why that happened.

How do you "destroy" a vehicle model like that ?? I've been curious about it. Do you just drop it from mid air, collision physics takes over and save it ? Lol.

I heard they mount a dash cam  on it and let a Russian family drive it for a few days...

How do you "destroy" a vehicle model like that ?? I've been curious about it. Do you just drop it from mid air, collision physics takes over and save it ? Lol.

I wish it were that easy....Thats something I'd like to see in EM5. Damageable cars outside of cutscenes.

Yeah i'd love to know how to do that. 

Awesome work as always itchboy!

Well, I'm going to destroy one car now and post a tutorial about it soon. Maybe later.

I wish. You have to wreck the cars manually (in Zmod for example) and edit the texture in Photoshop

Some new ones....my list of things is getting shorter...

post-58368-0-80308400-1401120009_thumb.j
post-58368-0-07911100-1401120012_thumb.j
post-58368-0-48230400-1401120013_thumb.j

I dont really have time to make a tutorial actually, but what Hoppah said is correct. In fact, I think he was the first to include a wrecked police car in any mod.