bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

Looks great :D

Mayby also if there is a fight, you can treath them at that place, like a bleeding nose.

It will most certainly be an option, not all patients have to be taken back to the tent :)

First mod I've downloaded in a long long time as I was really drawn to this.

So simple but yet so enjoyable to play. Great job!

I know a further version is in progress and I am looking forward to this. I shall be honest and say after 1.5hrs of gameplay the types of calls did become repetitive. It would be good to see more description for the calls when they are received, rather than just 'person injured'. As in the ambulance service we provide our responders with a lot of information on the type of call they are attending.

Do you know if the Danish ambulance services use AMPDS for the dispatch of their ambulance resources? If so contact me for some info I could provide for a more realistic dispatch.

The skill set of Peter is also spot on to the skills of a 'community first responder" in the UK which is quite cool for me playing in the UK - (except for giving glucose and ECG - although enhanced level CFR's can give glucose but it's not common to find many enhanced CFR's these days)

The skill set of Peter is also spot on to the skills of a 'community first responder" in the UK which is quite cool for me playing in the UK - (except for giving glucose and ECG - although enhanced level CFR's can give glucose but it's not common to find many enhanced CFR's these days)

How can you all not give glucose?!? Its so simple even civilians can do it.

Hi...  i have a problem installing the mod...   It says that its a corrupt file.    I have to install it with the mod installer right?

Yes I am also having a problem with the install. i down load it with Win Rar zip file but some reason the file will not work. Any help would be great Windows 7. 

I assume that you have remembered to unpack it so its not a rar file you are trying to install with the mod installer :)

the tow truck doesn't respond when i call it even after waiting a while, is there anything around this?

Yeah, it happens from time to time that it doesn't show up, but if you tilt the camera you can see it being parked at the edge of the map :)

Thanks for all the good responce, we are trying to make a lot of new events for 1.1 and we are also working on a new freeplay map :)

I assume that you have remembered to unpack it so its not a rar file you are trying to install with the mod installer :)

Of course after many years of dealing with computers, and other files and otherwise be old in this forum I remember unpacking the files. Besides, I said that I meant that after trying to unpack the file, I said it was a corrupt file (the same from the 3 points of download).

Sorry...  It continues saying that it is corrupted...  The e4m file itself its the problem...  If theres another way you could make/save/make these archive again?

Whats wrong with the e4mod fil i have uploaded?

Oh wow, my first thought on seeing that crowd was "what if a car blows up there?"....

Good thing that the festival area is a car free area... buuuuut somebody could bring a backpack ;) 

Sorry...  It continues saying that it is corrupted...  The e4m file itself its the problem...  If theres another way you could make/save/make these archive again?

Do you have a mod folder in your game folder?

Yes sir...

When i try to install the mod with the mod installer it pops a messages that says the archive is corrupt.

Are you able to install other mods using the mod installer?