bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

Of course, fox denmark, copied and not so good laying over "the new", good work! ;)

Only a question was nice, but no, no problem, take it, it's yours.

(Time to lay my work for others down.)

Compare with the copenhagen mod car if you want. Its true i changed the color to the same yellow but that doesnt make it yours. And the logo are owned by Falck and Region Syd Danmark not you. So i dont really see the problem there either :)

I made the skin for copenhagen mod a loooong time before you made the one for Odense

Of course, fox denmark, copied and not so good laying over "the new", good work! ;)

Only a question was nice, but no, no problem, take it, it's yours.

(Time to lay my work for others down.)

Decided to take a look into the mod's files and guess what: there's a prototype model with your skin but that prototype is not being used in the modification itself. So there's really no need to whine about your texture being stolen or copied.

Your skin:

NR3gnE8.png

Bma's skin:

FYGmQEg.png

Both of the skins are completely different so, maybe it would be better for you to investigate and think a little bit before blaming bma. Once again, your attitude towards our community is highly disrespectful. Stop thinking that we steal stuff from other people: we aren't idiots.

Telling me a people their don't respect the authors.

Quatscht keine Blasen Kinder!

The different between both is the bad copy/ the try to layed on the other, some to say "it's my own"!

Edited by MikeyPI
language removed

Telling me a people their don't respect the authors.

Quatscht keine Blasen Kinder!

The different between both is the bad copy/ the try to layed on the other, some to say "it's my own"!

Look: do what you want. I won't be replying to you because there's no need to try to talk to someone who's immature to the point of swearing in their own language and insulting people who respect them.

Have fun with the admins.

BTW: to the rest of you guys and especially to bma, sorry about the spam but I really couldn't just stand here and watch. It won't happen again.

Edited by MikeyPI
Language quoted

Really?  You don't own the model now do you?  Noper... The skins appear to be the same base skin underneath, but aside from the logos (which very well can be the same considering I'd bet both of you used pictures/logo images to create them)  The stripes are totally different on both of them, there are many differences to lead me to believe they did not use your skin (in it's entirety at least) as a base for their skin.  Unless you can prove to me that they used your skin in any way/shape/form I'm going to tell you this issue is dead and to get off it.  Such is life that others may do similar skins as yours without actually being yours, unless you can prove something it is dangerous to accuse someone of an act that you can't back up.  Prove it or get off it, also your language isnt going to fly either, just because you speak in native tongue doesnt mean the rest of us can't figure it out.

As to BMA, you really shouldnt leave files in your mod that don't belong there that you don't have permission to have/use, even if they are just in the mod and not in use... Perhaps you just used it as a guide or for testing or something, but either way it really shouldnt be there.  When it comes to the one you do use they do not look similar enough to me to say they are 1/1 offshoots..  If it were the case I'd suggest you work this out and give credit where it's due.  In the end I would remove bastian's model/texture completely as it does state it is for but one mod, even if it isnt in use in yours.

ugh really again a German that's saying that there is something stolen from another modder... 

really just go away from this forum then... first NNICO and now you -__- 

just stick to your emergency-forum.de, then you can accuse people there...  :sleep:

Just as this cropped up is there any plans for a quad bike or something in the new update to go around the festival?

That would be very cool, but I am very sure they use bicycles instead.

Okay guys. Lets just stop it here.

I made my version of the car years before bastian made his version. Its true that for Helping Peter i changed the yellow so its darker but that is only because bastian said himself said the one i use in cph is too bright. I changed the color myself, and since he doesnt own the color i dont see any problems there.

The other thing i changed on the model is the area logo, because the mod takes place in an other area of the contry. Google region syddanmark and you will find a ton of logos to use.

But lets just stop it here and get back to topic!

Just as this cropped up is there any plans for a quad bike or something in the new update to go around the festival?

Awesome idea! Ill think about it :)

Mayby beside the regular quad to bring peter to the patient also a custom quad with a stretcher to bring the patient to the medical tent of regular ambulance?

Hi everybody,

Just played Helping Peter for the first time and i liked it a lot! I was looking for an EMS / paramedic game, so found it now :)

It would be fun if there were even more medical actions possible. Im looking forward to the festival update. The video of it looks really good.

I did also have the green status error.. but figured out it is when i forgot to click on busy and click the green status button twice in a row (doesnt matter if there is time between m). 

Good luck with the development!