bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

is the festival going to be a new misson with the other shifts or is it going to be like freeplay that is where i'm a bit confused

Yeah, it will be a mission, just like the already excisting 3 missions. 

Just now you have 5-6 people to control and there will be comming people into the medical tent plus you will still get call outs for people laying injured around the festival area

Time for a little video showing what i have been working on for the last cupple of weeks 

It is the medical tent which will be used in the music festival mission of version 1.1. 

Here it will be possible to ask what peoples problems are before either sending them to wait at a chair or sending them into a medical room to be treated. 

A lot of work still have to be done, but i think your guys are getting the concept 

Do you think it would be possible to add new injured animation so like the sore ankle he could be limping or hopping?

Proberly not. It would mean i would have to make an entire new animation. Dont know how to do that on people :)

Any creative type out there that are awesome at designing maps?
We are talking putting objects on the map, not making the texture. 

I'm currently working on our festival and i could really use some fresh eyes to look at it 

Any creative type out there that are awesome at designing maps?

We are talking putting objects on the map, not making the texture. 

I'm currently working on our festival and i could really use some fresh eyes to look at it

I would be interested in helping you out with that

I love it! It's so easy to grasp yet also challenging at the same time, even a complete amateur like me when it comes to first aid knew what to do in some instances and within an hour I was doing just fine responding to calls.

Thank you for this great mod bma!

Just played an hour. Very nice work. I'm excited for the new stuff coming. Be aware when you play: OPEN THE TRUNK. I forgot to on my second call. You can get equipment out, but you can't put it back. Thanks BMA and Shadylasse(and all others), this is a nice new spin on emergency.

I want to start off by saying this mod is quite fun to play now but has the potential to be amazing. I based on what i am seeing of 1.2 you are definitely working hard to make it the best possible. there are a few things i want to say that hopefully you will take as helpful suggestions or constructive criticism from someone who really enjoys the mod and cant wait for it to be more flushed out. 

first thing is the amount of different calls, i think this more a symptom of being an early version than anything else but still i should bring it up. i often get the same call two or more times in a row which can get tiring. at this point i can only play for an hour max before i get a little tired of the same calls over and over.

that said the calls in the game are actually quite fun, I like the not so serious calls like drunks things but i find that all calls are very easy and nobody is severely injured. at this point i have to make a comparison to RTS mod which i must admit is quite possibly my favorite mod so far. anyway is RTS there are some calls where you really feel like your patient is on the edge of death and you can bring them back, i just don't get the  same feeling from this mod yet. i think there should be some serious car accidents with entrapment's or someone getting hit by the vehicle. police could also be put to work with a a serious assault where you must call police to clear the area before EMS is cleared to approach. 

another small thing that kinda bugs me is the fact that the ambulance is basically just a transport when in reality (at least here in the US) they would have the same skills or more as peter. i would love if you could have them grab medical gear from the ambulance and come assist peter on serous calls instead of just grabbing a stretcher and leaving.

from my experience the fire department is not needed for any calls but again i think that is a symptom of  a V1 

next is that just seconds after you go free status you get a call which allows you no time to go back to base and relax, this may be a feature but personally i like the surprise of random events and waiting for a few minutes before you need to go out again. 

the actual treatment of patients seems a little basic right now, there are no real consequences to doing wrong and you never use some things like the airway management stuff in the O2 bag and nobody needs the defibrillator. i think a good addition would be if you were able to question bystanders to find MOI or something like that would add a nice level of gameplay. 

anyway i really like this mod and think it has great potential, i just want to give my two cents hopefully it will help you in the future

What I liked most is that HP was a lot easyier than RTS because in RTS I was never able to find the patient and that got me really annoyed. HP is by far the funniest mod to play since I am a huge fan of EMS stuff and it was really cool to do this. I am very excited to help at the festival!!

Hm, I am not sure, but I think i have written the ambulance is only for Odense.

It could be also wrong... curious. :gruebel:

As information, the Doc's car are to bright.

Same ground model but not the same lights or texture :)

Same ground model but not the same lights or texture :)

Of course, fox denmark, copied and not so good laying over "the new", good work! ;)

Only a question was nice, but no, no problem, take it, it's yours.

(Time to lay my work for others down.)