bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

No, he is only a emergency doctor.

not true he is not a emergency doctor but a Emergency Medical Responder which in danish is called Nødbehandler and is in Denmark a local firefighter with extended first aid training and they cover areas with long respond times for the ambulance

Hey, as it says earlier in the topic, this project was stoped about half a year ago.

That being said i am currently working on CPH mod which im hoping to release soon AND i'm also working on a secret project ;)

What is the problem?

I loaded the game and it loaded as a game where it is when you don't have a mod activated and didn't let me send out any vehicles on the tabs the tabs were there but couldn't be used (the tabs like the London mod, Police, Ambulance, Fire and Technical). Sorry if you don't understand I'm not good at explaining.

EDIT: It was the default map not the map you made or the computer wasn't there either.

Edited by XTXTactics

How do you call a tow truck? I see the commands in the provided manual, but there's no button on the radio. I see the ones to call police, ems, and fire. Where am I looking for this?

Hold down shift while calling the police