rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

What about an NYPD Ambulance? They have atleast two built of Ford E-series Van Chasis. Here's an example of the front. Lights appear similar to FDNY ambulances, but they have an arrow bar on the back of them. Thoughts?

Would be cool, but if the mod team did all the vehicles that NY uses, there would be about 80+ GB of just vehicles. :P

Would be cool, but if the mod team did all the vehicles that NY uses, there would be about 80+ GB of just vehicles. :P

True. I am the one doing some of the vehicles in this mod as well, including that ESU SUV.

I am only instructed to do vehicles which are vital to gameplay. Having FDNY Ambulances would make having any NYPD ambulances useless IMO. Even if it is for the sake of completeness, I would rather we focus only on the essential stuff.

The sirens in BoF are the same as in the previous versions just with more additional sirens added so I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

I was playing both version yesterday and It didn't seem like they had the same siren, am only referring to NYPD vehicles. I will go back and double check.