rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Really 'noobish' but which config? I've looked in fp_parameters  but can only find life drain.

He means in the editor you will need to load the map, find the crash, highlight the objects you want to change and then I think its properties were you can change things, correct me if I'm wrong its been a while since I last did something like this.

He means in the editor you will need to load the map, find the crash, highlight the objects you want to change and then I think its properties were you can change things, correct me if I'm wrong its been a while since I last did something like this.

You are correct on what you need to do to change the settings.....

You are correct on what you need to do to change the settings.....

I've got to that point, however I can't find the value to change? 

Hi Dyson what happen to the roof venting as not had one building i could vent yet or isnt that happening anyone in the mod

You can access roofs of a couple of buildings, and most of the fire escapes, but actually venting he roof was only ever aesthetics, the game simply wont function with it sorry. It's something we've spent hours on for each version but still been un able to properly achieve.

Yeah pretty much, it's supposed to make the game realistic with some DoA's, but the game counts a DoA as a fail, when in reality there's nothing you can do other than get the rest of those guys out.

Anyway the PD fleet is undergoing a huge makeover, we'll be showing some sneak peaks really soon!

Credit - itchboy/BoF Team

A look at the new/revised units in the update. All the old rigs have also been redone but only minor tweaks. Next up working on the new ESU truck and a few others. More to come!

Amazing. Beautiful. Wow.

I really like what you've done with them. I hope my assistance made things easier for you guys.

I would recommend using the Suburban model with doors. What unit is that supposed to be btw?

I also recommend putting some shading and contours on the side windows of the ESU truck.

Amazing. Beautiful. Wow.

I really like what you've done with them. I hope my assistance made things easier for you guys.

It really did, there's so much I wanted your help on too but I'll wait until you're a little more free ;) but thanks again man! Was awesome working with you.