rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Hey Dyson and NYCERU team when you say you want to make the gamplay realistic would it be possible to take the floor light shadows off as that would only happen at night not during the day as well looks cool an all but thinking that it would be great if that would only be at night like in real life so all you saw in the day as you have done it for x1 of the AMBO units which looks wicked and better like ladder 112 that's cool 

So I don't know if you guys mentioned this but the NYPD patrol path don't respect red lights or stop signs LOL... which causes traffic jams.  Also moving all cars parking in the streets in the Northwest side of the map to one side of the street could maybe stop NYPD vehicles getting stuck? am just giving suggestions I don't know anything about modding... 

Dyson, do you have a list of all the mentioned bugs?

is this more stable then Manhattan mod?

Each version is progressively more stable, this is a different borough to Manhattan but yeah it's more stable.

For everyone else -

Hi guys, 2014 has been a great year for us, Manhattan Mod v3 released, BoF Brooklyn mid released and Upper East well under way. It's that time of the year again when all the best mods get ranked officially on mod db and the mod o the year award runs. We will be submitting an entry this year and hope to have your guys' support. While we don't expect to win it hitting the top ten would be a first for any em4 mod and huge publicity for the game and our project. Therefore we're posting a link to vote for us and updating our mod db page to reflect current work. We hope you'll find the time to vote for us if you feel we were one of the mods of the year!

Thanks for the continued support.

Dyson

http://www.moddb.com/mods/manhattan-modification

Each version is progressively more stable, this is a different borough to Manhattan but yeah it's more stable.

For everyone else -

Hi guys, 2014 has been a great year for us, Manhattan Mod v3 released, BoF Brooklyn mid released and Upper East well under way. It's that time of the year again when all the best mods get ranked officially on mod db and the mod o the year award runs. We will be submitting an entry this year and hope to have your guys' support. While we don't expect to win it hitting the top ten would be a first for any em4 mod and huge publicity for the game and our project. Therefore we're posting a link to vote for us and updating our mod db page to reflect current work. We hope you'll find the time to vote for us if you feel we were one of the mods of the year!

Dyson

Done  ;)

Thank you and the team for all of your hard work, what you guys have delivered is astounding.

For everyone else -

Dyson

So is v3.0.0 More stable then Brooklyn or the other way around dyson?

So is v3.0.0 More stable then Brooklyn or the other way around dyson?

Brooklyn is the latest - therefore most stable.

NEWS - 

Also I've finally got round to playing Em5, after trying it out I'm announcing that we have no plans to mod for that game. All our modding efforts will remain with Em4. The reasons for this are clear when you play the game, terrible frame rate, similar basic mechanics and unable to run on any setting above low (which looks no different to em4's graphics) and my machines can both run GTA4 and similar intensive programs. We hope some of you will still stick with Em4 but we'll see how Em4's fan base stands over time and decide on future projects based of this.

NEWS - 

Also I've finally got round to playing Em5, after trying it out I'm announcing that we have no plans to mod for that game. All our modding efforts will remain with Em4. The reasons for this are clear when you play the game, terrible frame rate, similar basic mechanics and unable to run on any setting above low (which looks no different to em4's graphics) and my machines can both run GTA4 and similar intensive programs. We hope some of you will still stick with Em4 but we'll see how Em4's fan base stands over time and decide on future projects based of this.

Will your opinion change if the new patch fixes the FPS issues? The editor is amazing.

Will your opinion change if the new patch fixes the FPS issues? The editor is amazing.

I just fail to see the appeal, the game is a massive modding step backwards. Without hoppahs work as a foundation we'd spend years just getting back to the same point imo. I'm sure someone will but it wont be us.

NEWS - 

I support you and agree with you. Em4 for 1 more year.

NEWS - 

i won't go to Em5 so there will be one to add to the list people that play your mods

Voted ;)

And thanks for sticking with EM4, it would be a huge disappointment to see great modders like you guys stray from this game.  I have no desire to get EM5 anywhere in the near future either, so I'll be sticking around here with you guys haha.  Thanks for all of your great work so far, and I'm looking forward to the Upper East Side mod! :holdglass: