rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

why not change 252 to 288? as 288 is station with hazmat 1, and both are off map call-in

and 252 / 288 rigs look identical other than company markings

252 has a hazmat second company in the bread truck which is featured in the mod as the fourth hazmat unit.

Squad 252 second piece

Hazmat 1

Hazmat 1 second piece

Decon Unit

There may be some confusion about what I am saying. I believe that in the FDNY, a squad company operates as a straight engine company if they are going to be first, second, or third due to the box. Hence why I am saying that Squad 1 should be in the game. Because on the map, 252 would be operating as an engine co. Being that their first due area is very close to 214/111. I also believe that Squad 288 responds with Hazmat 1, since they are housed together. So say that I was gonna send 4-2 the Rescue and a Squad plus a Batt, it may be 214, 235, 252, 217, 111, 102, R2, Squad 1, and the 37. Do we need 3 squad companies? No. Would it be realistic for that part of Brooklyn? Yes.

All 3 downloads all say that "Setup.exe may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it" or that its malacious and chrome has bloakced it..........any suggestions???

In chrome, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Malware and phising protection and turn it off. Then download the file, and once it finishes downloading, you can turn it back on. 

It's because it's an exe file, it auto assumes it's harmful when in fact it is not, allow the download and run the setup

P.s. Brooklyn isn't a setup file so which links are you on about?

I imagine the links being referred to are the ones in the first post, which state they are called setup.exe.

I imagine the links being referred to are the ones in the first post, which state they are called setup.exe.

Yes exactly

In chrome, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Malware and phising protection and turn it off. Then download the file, and once it finishes downloading, you can turn it back on.

Ok thank you. I'll have to try when I get home from work.

There have been more pd calls added back into the update but there is also a gang presence on map. Arrest a suspected gang member in front of the gang and risk anything from a fist fight to an out right shoot out.

If I get additional time to work I'm hoping to add gang related incidents too. Random gang tension or homicides etc but that will require extensive scripting that I don't have much time to do. But that's the plan.

There have been more pd calls added back into the update but there is also a gang presence on map. Arrest a suspected gang member in front of the gang and risk anything from a fist fight to an out right shoot out.

If I get additional time to work I'm hoping to add gang related incidents too. Random gang tension or homicides etc but that will require extensive scripting that I don't have much time to do. But that's the plan.

That sounds amazing. Looks like ESU might be very busy. 

The auto demount in station has been removed and I've made steps to make the gameplay more familiar.

As for shootouts I've also stopped gangsters targeting cars so you really get some good shootouts.

The officer in distress comes in really handy here when under fire very quickly filling the scene with cops.

I hope to add some homicide calls where you have to track down suspects, find clues and secure scenes. But this will require a lot of scripting but I'm hopeful to add it at some point even if it's in future versions.

Wow! This is why I keep coming back to your mods. They are by far the most realistic, you guys interact really well with the fanbase, and most importantly, you listen to feedback and incorporate what the community wants. 10/10 Dyson and co, you guys are top notch

Lets all join hands and pray to hoppah to write a daisy chain feature into the supply script.

I know this is from a while back but this v  is called "relay pumping", everything looks great though and I'm eager for the update!