rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Breaking news: I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 today and the mod works great. Except for the resolution can't get the 1080p or 2k res to work with the game config file. Perfect tablet to play mods on the go.

Never throught to try it! Does it not start to overheat? Football Manager made mine go really loud and get really warm, I can't imagine the effect and mods would have!

Love the Brooklyn Mod! Gonna go play it now with a buddy as we speak. Can't wait for Version 2

Thanks, hopefully you'll enjoy v2 even more.

Currently working on additional calls, the detectives are going to be busy...

Sounds awesome. I've only had one PD Callout on Multiplayer and it conked out so I had to start searching people in order to find the suspect(When you fight with the police you're obviously guilty of a crime)

Are PD Units going to be able to direct traffic? How does Calling Supervisor and the 10-85 Mayday commands work?

Is there a PDF file guide for BOF: Brooklyn that you can check out?

D

The criminal symbol is returned but not on the mini map (can't make it too easy). Still no redirect as em4 won't allow advanced path finding so cars get stuck on one way roads.

The supervisor calls a PD van with a patrol sergeant and mayday is a panic button summons 22 squad cars, a mix of patrol and ESU responding from all corners of the map. Ideal for an officer down or manhunt etc.

The criminal symbol is returned but not on the mini map (can't make it too easy). Still no redirect as em4 won't allow advanced path finding so cars get stuck on one way roads.

The supervisor calls a PD van with a patrol sergeant and mayday is a panic button summons 22 squad cars, a mix of patrol and ESU responding from all corners of the map. Ideal for an officer down or manhunt etc.

22 Patrol cars DAMN! 

I tried the Supervisor when I was on a theft callout but nothing responded. Do I have to have my units on 10-8 standby for this to work?

All the call units have been fixed and or created inv2 most didn't work in v1 but weren't a priority

22 Squad cars  :Oo  :machkaputt:  :gaehnen:  :12:  :mellow:  ima need more RAM....

im a lighter if ya need one... i have a low spec PC so i can help

Dyson Dyson ! to much response 8 to 10 units is better it is more that enough to handle the calls for help until ESU and Emergency deployment teas arrive on scene.  Or if you could have them stage  at a location designated by Patrol supervisor.  I will tell you the first time hit that but i was a little over whelmed with the response.  The units be came bogged down and cluttered on the map. Never less it is a great idea just need to tone it down in my opinion.       

Dyson Dyson ! to much response 8 to 10 units is better it is more that enough to handle the calls for help until ESU and Emergency deployment teas arrive on scene. Or if you could have them stage at a location designated by Patrol supervisor. I will tell you the first time hit that but i was a little over whelmed with the response. The units be came bogged down and cluttered on the map. Never less it is a great idea just need to tone it down in my opinion.

The FD response to alarms is more toned down but for the PD this is a huge response calling all units. I usually call it then catch the units as they arrive and stage them