rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

So for those intel users, let me say this is by far the most stable nyceru mod for intel that I have tested. Currently runs on a Lenovo ThinkPad T430, Processor: Intel i5-3320M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 6GB installed RAM, and Intel Family 4000 integrated graphics.  Never thought I'd see the day it would run on this thing.

MMMMM..it's not running on my machine - Alienware Desktop Gaming Aurora R4 - NVIDA HD card, 2TB,,,oh I think I know what the problem is ( I don't have the game yet) Duhhh- I can be so bad sometime..lol

Two new things we would like to show you, Dyson is back and redoing our Map texture to the quality we are used to from him. We have added dozens of car accidents and tactical rescues (collapses, bus crashes, plane crashes, etc) 

Check out our Facebook page for more shots of the Map texture and even a new NYPD Car and new firehouses: https://www.emergency-planet.com/ManhattanModification

i96LX7Z.jpg

First off. The Interceptor may need some wheel adjustments, there's something not quite right there.

Secondly, I don't think making it red and saying FDNY is proper. I have never seen an FDNY Crane. To my knowledge any crane services they need, they contract to private contractors. There's not very often you'll see a crane at an active emergency. More often then not, if there's a crane, it's for cleanup. 

Third, the vehicle, as well as 515 are station props. In real life, this station houses a spare unit if needed, it can be hauled out and put into service. But otherwise it just stays as a fixture in the station. The grey car in front is likely one of the ranking station officers who got to park indoors that day. Neither would have a use in the game, so I don't see them using this in game. 

All in all, good work mates

First off. The Interceptor may need some wheel adjustments, there's something not quite right there.

Secondly, I don't think making it red and saying FDNY is proper. I have never seen an FDNY Crane. To my knowledge any crane services they need, they contract to private contractors. There's not very often you'll see a crane at an active emergency. More often then not, if there's a crane, it's for cleanup. 

Third, the vehicle, as well as 515 are station props. In real life, this station houses a spare unit if needed, it can be hauled out and put into service. But otherwise it just stays as a fixture in the station. The grey car in front is likely one of the ranking station officers who got to park indoors that day. Neither would have a use in the game, so I don't see them using this in game. 

All in all, good work mates

Yeah the wheels are probably gonna get replaced I wasn't 100% set on them yet, as for 515 it is a prop but we're working on the ability to call it into active service as a reserve unit, kinda like an emergency call up to duty. But thanks for the feedback NFK :)

Off topic 2000th post  :cheers-mate:

x

That's the map texture I was hoping to see.  Really, that makes the game look 100 times better in my opinion.  The new texture looks great, and so does that new call.  I'm excited to see what interesting calls you've put in the game...

That's the map texture I was hoping to see.  Really, that makes the game look 100 times better in my opinion.  The new texture looks great, and so does that new call.  I'm excited to see what interesting calls you've put in the game...

Haha why thank you, yeah I agree it looks better with a different texture, the Manhattan one took just over 3 months from start to finish whereas this one is almost done in less than a week, was worried it would seem rushed but I'm happy with the detail so far, still more to do yet though :)

I have to just add that I luv the texture and the detail that you did on those rigs windshields, they look so real. I'm so jealous on how good everyone has gotten with their moding and I'm still struggling ..I'm just amazed. Great Job. 

Haha why thank you, yeah I agree it looks better with a different texture, the Manhattan one took just over 3 months from start to finish whereas this one is almost done in less than a week, was worried it would seem rushed but I'm happy with the detail so far, still more to do yet though :)

Yeah the old one just looked too "cartooney" in my opinion.  The new one looks nice and so does that reserve engine script.  It will be cool to have the ability to switch out the engines, and I'm sure I'll find myself screwing around with that a lot haha.

It was actually done in just over 24 hours, but oh well. My paint skills only go so far lol. But we got the basic street layout and that is what I hoping to achive.

Edited by mariuswww
Grammar

I saw on your facebook that i can suggest scripts. Because i can't react there, i do it here.

Can you put in the script to set buildings on fire by yourself, like in the FNDY academy modificatio?. And an option to choose to let events randomly happen if people don't want to make fires by themselves?

I saw on your facebook that i can suggest scripts. Because i can't react there, i do it here.

Can you put in the script to set buildings on fire by yourself, like in the FNDY academy modificatio?. And an option to choose to let events randomly happen if people don't want to make fires by themselves?

Events are already automatic and random, that is a feature part of the base game. As for the set fire script, it is already in the mod on one of the units.