Ghost Graphic Designs

Liberty City Modification [WIP]

Release: Yes or No.  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Should I release this modification?

• Yes!
    • Nope.

"Not another New York Modification"

Welcome to Liberty City!

This will be a simple modification, consisting in Liberty City-themed units. I know that there are alot of New York based modifications, but I'll try to make this one unique. You'll be able to play with original GTA:IV units (basically conversions) and personnel. 

• I'm not planning on adding a new map or making lots of units. I'll make about... 40 operational vehicles (more and less :P ).
  • This project is a side-project, so I'll be updating it less than a regular modification.
  • This isn't supposed to be a "serious modification" so, I'll add some easter-eggs and make some parodies just like those that you can easily identify in the GTA-series.
  • I don't have release dates yet and I dunno if I should release this to the public.
  • Credits will be added in the readme file (if released).

LCPD - Ford Crown Victoria [lightbar and pushbar by Manhattan Mod team]

EM4_2013_12_19_23_36_55_63.png

FDLC Engine 13 - MTL Supercharged Firetruck

EM4_2013_12_19_23_37_09_96.png

EM4_2013_12_19_23_37_21_21.png

FDLC Engine 76 - 2000 Seagrave 1000-500

EM4_2013_12_19_23_37_42_95.png

EM4_2013_12_19_23_38_00_61.png

LCPD CVPI Light-preview:

More information will follow... :)

Hahaha love it bro keep it up!!

Looks cool.

F**k yeah Ghost! Have been waiting for a mod like this for ages, good luck with it, i know you work hard on your modifications. I hope to see it released some time soon (Although i'm sure it'll take a while :D)!

Looks great would love to play this aswell :)

kool hope to see some more work with this mod. good luck

Thanks guys! :)

Looks great!

Would it be possible to slightly edit the textures to reflect the fictional makes and models from the GTA universe, maybe as an optional choice?

Gonna add one engine with the original paint-scheme and the Brute Ambulance with the default texture, too (you'll have more ambulances than this one).

I'm also going to put the civillian taxis (plus the bus), the NOOSE cruisers (Patriot, Enforcer and Vapid) and the default LCPD vehicles (Maverick, Merit and Vapid). Anything else from the game that you'll like to see in the modification?

I'll bring moar updates tonight.  :drink:

Anything else from the game that you'll like to see in the modification?

Any of the Vanilla-based vehicles would be great, but for simplicities (and maybe legalities) sake they don't have to be GTA models; the closest real-world equivalents with logo/text change of make/model and LC-specific liveries would make it GTA enough. But if you feel adventurous, perusing LCPDFR.com (Vanilla Vehicle thread) or gtapolicemods.com (Luxart models) have plenty to offer, though you'd have to go through the process of getting permission from the various modelers.

Will the bus/taxi be dispatched like in the tec section cause i've seen a mod do it with garbage trucks and more

I'm pretty sure he just means for traffic/scenery buses and taxis, not playable units.

Like promised, tonight I bring a new update:

MS Paramedics - Brute Supercharged Ambulance

EM4_2013_12_20_23_38_22_62.png

EM4_2013_12_20_23_38_28_34.png

In addiction to this ambulance, you'll have more than 5 different emergency medical services (FastCare, FDLC, Volunteer Ambulance Services, etc...), that will be added soon.

Gonna start to light this ambulance up! I'll bring news very shortly.

:)

So... Like I said: here are the lights for the Brute Ambulance. The side-white lights aren't flashing because they're set as "Special light", to illuminate the surrounding area of operations. Like a flood light:)

Like a flood light?

Did you read what he said before you posted or were you just trying to be the first to reply again?

I was too lazy to reply to gunswat that I edited the post. I was going to answer his question in the morning, but it seems that mchone14 came earlier than me. :P

Sorry for any inconviniences. I'll try not to post at 1am again, now I know what happens when I do so.

BTW, I already changed the car/truck manufacters to the GTA ones and honestly I like them! :)

I'll bring some interesting stuff soon...

So you have learned how to add SA Models to the game? Is it possible to show us how to do it as I model SA Fire Apparatus and have some killer models that would look great. If not I understand.